Not part of the pack

Stiles pov
We where in a pack meeting when I first realised how I felt I don't know what happened it was just the way he looked, the way he talked I just I fell so hard it hurt. I was supposed to be paying attention now to watever plan we had this time but it's not like I ever do anything important I'm always the look out or some stupid shit like that. Finally the pack meeting was over and I could leave it's hard to hide things from werewolves especially feelings. As soon as we where told we should go home and rest I got up ready to leave but of course just my luck "stiles can I speak to you... In private" I knew that voice to well unfortunately. Derek.

Derek's pov
I could tell stiles wasn't listening this whole time he was obviously in his own bubble thinking about other things good thing tho because this time for his own safety he won't be joining us at all. "Stiles can I speak to you... In private" I said as calmly as possible I knew he was going to blow up and be mad at me and even tho I don't show it I do care about him more than anyone knows. "So what's wrong Derek?" He asks me I don't speak for a moment trying to think of how to tell him gently "um stiles we all agreed that since um since you haven't been feeling great-" he cut me off knowing exactly what I was about to say "NO you guys are not doing this to me Derek honestly I'm fine" I could feel everything he was feeling through all my senses and it hurt me to hurt him like this because I know most of the time he felt like an outcast compared to all of us and this wasn't helping "stiles I'm sorry but I- we feel your not up to it at the moment and I-we want you to be safe ok?" Shit nice job hale real smooth.

Stiles pov
I swear I heard him slip up twice by saying I does he have the same feelings as me no of course not I mean look at him "I- argh I just don't want to be useless to you guys I want to help I want to be able to be able to look after myself I just agh never mind if that's all I'm gonna go home if that's ok?" I can't believe this I might as well not be a part of this pack I mean technically I'm not really "um stiles there is one more thing..." Derek paused so I could turn around and face him "i-um we also thought that if you wanted one of us could stay behind to look after you so you know you don't feel lonely" he said why is he being so gentle and nice to me it doesn't matter any way "no absolutely not you guys need all the help you can get even if that doesn't include me you all need to be there" I don't say another before walking out as soon as the huge steel door is shut I burst out into to tears I run down the stairs to my jeep and start the engine. It's hard to see the road with tears in my eyes which is probably why I crash into a tree on the side of the road I hear sirens before I black out.