Chapter 1

Peter's POV
I'm searching through the forest of Neverland, and then I hear a cry. I looked around till I spotted the source, I saw a little baby in a basket, covered In a blanket. I looked at the baby then looked at a note stuck next to it,
Hello Pan,
You don't remember me, but this is your child, I don't want it. She's yours.

I looked at the baby, I said" well, what're we going to do?" I picked up the baby in my arms holding it in arms length, I said" hello, little one." She giggled, I said" okay, Flower, let's go." I cradled her in my arms, and kicked off the ground, flying back to the camp. I landed next to the fire, I said" Lost Boys!" Everyone looked this way, and saw the baby in my arms, Felix said" what is that?" I said" a baby, my baby." He said" Pan has a child?" I said" I guess so." I walked to my tent, and laid her on the bed, she rolled around, I caught her as she went to fall. She started crying, I said" shh, shh, now, little flower." I smiled at her, she giggled, and made grabby hands at my face, I smiled and kissed her head. I made a crib appear, I placed her in the crib, and kissed her head again, I said" go to sleep, my little flower." She fell asleep.

4 years later-->
Pan's POV
I'm woken up by a small body jumping onto my stomach, I opened my eyes to see my little Flower, she said" papa! Wake up!" She tugged at my shirt, I said" no. I'm sleeping in." She said" does that mean I am in charge?" I said" yes." She smiled and ran off, soon I heard the Lost boys say" Yes, Ma'am!" I laughed, and got up walking out, I saw Flower acting like she was in charge and the boys playing along with it. I said" so now, Flower is in charge, I'm taking the day off." Flower turned to me, saying" no, papa!" She ran to me and hugged my legs, I said" oh, it's okay, Flower, I'm not going anywhere." She smiled up at me and then ran off, I watched as she ran to Felix, she said" boo to your queen!" Felix said" a queen is over 12." She said" boo to your princess!" He bowed down, she smiled and hugged him before running off, he stood up back up looking at me. I walked off, after the little girl, by the time I caught up with her, she was eating an apple. I said" what is my little flower doing?" She said" eating." I nodded, once she was done with the apple, she jumped up and ran off again, I said" Flower! Don't go off too far!" She said" okay, papa!" I turned around and saw the shadow, he's powerful and in control of me, I said" what?" He said" she'll get in the way." I said" don't you dare touch her." He said" I won't, but who says they won't." I glared at him, he flew away, I heard Flower scream" Ahh! Papa!" I instantly ran to her, I saw she was stuck between rocks. She said" papa!" I said" shh, shh, it's okay." I grabbed a long stick, I said" here, let's play a game." She nodded, I said" grab onto this stick, and hold on as tight as possible, and I'll bring you back across." She nodded, I let the stick reach her, she held onto it, and I used my other hand to grab onto a tree. I pulled on the stick, and then she skipped across the rocks after I got her foot unstuck. I pulled her into me, holding onto her tightly, she held onto my shirt, gripping the back of it. I said" see, it's okay." She nodded against my neck, I carried her back to camp, and sat her on a stump, I said" stay near camp, it's safe." She nodded and played with a few rocks and leaves, I nodded and walked off away from the 4 year old.

Flower's POV
Papa walked off, I played with some rocks and leaves, till I got bored. I got up and walked around camp, I saw Felix, I ran up to him, I said" hi!" He said" hello." I said" can you take me to mermaid lagoon?" He said" sure." I held his hand as we started walking.

Once we got to mermaid lagoon, I saw something shiny in the water. I reached down to get it, but Felix lifted me up, I said" wha?" He said" those mermaids aren't nice." He grabbed his stick and lifted the thing out of the water and handed it to me, I looked at it, I said" what is it?" Felix said" I don't know for sure." We walked back to camp, and I ran to Papa, I said" papa! Papa!" He said" yes, Flower?" I said" look! Look, what I found!" He took it from my hands, and looked at it, he said" it's a compass, broken too." I looked at it and took it back, sitting on the ground, I got a rock and broke the cap open, before looking at the clock. I opened the glass, and looked at the letters, N, S, W, E. I said" Papa, what's them mean?" Papa said" North, South, West, East." I nodded, and looked at them, I got up and ran to put it in my lost things box. I put it in my box then walked out, I saw Papa gone, I walked around the camp, I sat down on the dirt and made shapes with a twig. I laid on the dirt and continued to make shapes. I was lifted up, I said" hahaha!" I heard Felix say" Pan, wants you at his thinking tree." I nodded, he put me down, I started running to papa's thinking tree. Once I got there, I was scooped up by Papa, he said" there's my little flower, why are you all dirty?" I shrugged, he laughed and sat me on his lap, he said" does my little flower wanna dance, tonight?" I said" yes, Papa! I wanna you to play Piper!" He said" okay, we'll do that tonight, go and tell the lost boys to get ready." I nodded, and ran off, I got back to camp, I yelled" my papa says to get ready for Piper tonight!" The lost boys hollered and nodded, before starting to get ready, I smiled and ran off to play. I ran back to the tent, and played with my teddy bear.

Peter's POV
Once Flower ran off, the shadow came, he said" We shouldn't be celebrating, we should be getting ready for the truest believer, you don't want anything to happen to that innocent child do you?" I said" don't you dare!" He said" oh I won't have to, the dark one will do that for me."