Chapter 14

Soon they came back, Henry was unconscious. I looked at Timmy, he whispered" they're gonna kill Peter." I whispered" Bae, said they wouldn't." He whispered" he lied." I looked at Timmy, then got up, once Bae walked away from Henry, I said" you're gonna kill my papa." He said" no, of course not, Flower." I said" then why is there blood on Emma's sword?" He said" she just nicked him." I turned and walked back to Timmy, I whispered" I'm going to find Papa." He nodded, I got up and pulled my hood up, and then believed, I muttered" Papa, papa, papa." I closed my eyes and then opened my eyes I saw I was at the thinking tree. I saw Papa, I said" Papa!" He turned and saw me, he said" your papa isn't here, leave a message." I said" Papa, I know you can hear me, I know it, I believe you can hear me." I saw Pan start to struggle to keep my papa on the line, I said" Papa, I won't let them hurt you, you're all I have left, I need you, Papa. I need my Papa." I pulled out the flower and walked to him, and put the flower in his hand, he yelled and then fell to the ground, the shadow zoomed out. I said" but they caught you?" He said" are you sure?" I looked at him, and then looked down at my papa, I held his head in my lap, rubbing his hair. Papa's eyes opened, he said" Flower, you-you have to get out of here. He's going to--" he was cut off, then I was lifted up, I screamed" Papa!" The shadow started choking me, My papa said" let her go! She has nothing to do with this!" The shadow said" she's going to stop me! And I can't let her!" He continued to choke me, I struggled, my papa said" okay! Okay, possess me! I don't care! Just don't hurt my little flower." The shadow stopped and let me go, I fell into my papa's arms, I said" no, no, Papa." He said" it's okay, my little Flower, it's okay." He kissed my head and gave me the flower back, he pulled up the hood on the cloak, he said" be a good little girl, okay?" I said" o-okay, Papa." I kissed his cheek, he said" now, go." I nodded, and climbed down the ladder, I covered my ears and pulled my knees to my chest, starting to cry. I got up and wished to be with Timmy, I closed my eyes and opened my eyes. I was next to Timmy on a ship, he said" did you find him?" I said" y-yeah." He said" then where is he?" I said" h-he sa-sacrifice hisself for me." Timmy hugged me, he said" it'll be okay." I said" n-no! It won't! Papa was t-the only who knew me." He hugged me tightly, I said" a-and now he's g-g-gone." Timmy said" he's Peter, he doesn't give up that easily. And maybe those people can help, maybe I was wrong." I said" h-he's Peter, he never gives up." He said" yeah, that's right." He rubbed my head, I saw Bae, Bae said" where have you been?" I said" with my papa." He said" what?" I said" my papa's gone." He said" Flower, what happened?" I said" he sa-sacrificed himself to save me. The shadow was choking me, and--and..." I busted out sobbing, Bae wrapped his arms around me, I cried into his shoulder. He said" it'll all be okay." I pulled away from him and shook my head, I walked back to Timmy, I sat next to him, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder. Soon, Emma, Regina and Snow White came back, running to Henry.

We're leaving Neverland, now they are letting the shadow loose, but I'm confused I saw the shadow with my papa. I don't know what to do anymore, Timmy wrapped his arms around me, they let the shadow go, and it went into the sail. We took off, from the only home I knew of.

Snow White was feeding the lost boys, I sat next to Timmy, and laid my head on his arm, tears streaming down my face. Snow put food into a bowl and looked at me, she said" sweetie, what's wrong?" I shook my head, Timmy said" she'll only talk to Baelfire." Snow nodded, and continued to feed the others. Timmy said" it'll be alright, little flower." I said" d-don't call me that." He said" what do you wish to be called?" I said" girl." He said" oh, Flower, none of us could call you that, you'll always be little flower." I said" no." I laid down and curled up, Bae walked up, he said" what's wrong. Air sick?" Timmy nudged me, I said" you said you'd get me back to my papa, well, I don't see him." Bae said" I'm sorry. I really did think we could save Peter and defeat Pan." I nodded, he said" has she eaten?" Timmy said" she won't." Bae said" come on, Flower, let's get you some food." He lifted me up and Carried me to the table, he gave me a bowl of stew, and I ate. I was really hungry. He sat me down next to Timmy, I continued to eat.

I walked to Bae, I said" w-where is my papa?" He said" I don't know." I closed my eyes and wished to be with my Papa, I opened my eyes to see I was still on the ship, I frowned and wished to find my Papa, I saw nothing then I saw Papa, and then Henry, and then Pan. I opened my eyes and laid my head on Bae's shoulder, he said" you should go to sleep." He laid me down next to Timmy, he gave Timmy a blanket, Timmy wrapped me in the blanket and then laid my head on his lap. I fell asleep.