Chapter 11

I woke up to see Papa, he said" come on, we're celebrating." I nodded, he grabbed my arm and helped me up. He pulled my hood over my head, he said" can you see?" I shook my head, he said" is that my Cloak?" I said" maybe." He said" did you steal my cloak?" I said" not steal, borrow." He said" borrow, on what ground?" I said" to never return." He chuckled, saying" that's stealing." I said" no it's not." He said" prove it, little Flower." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Timmy, I said" Timmy, is borrowing to never return stealing?" Timmy chuckled saying" yes, it kind of is." I huffed, and pulled Papa to Felix, I said" Felix, is borrowing to never return stealing?" Felix said" of course not." Papa said" okay, just get all my lost boys on your little side." I giggled, he picked me up, he said" fine, you can borrow my cloak." I smiled and kissed his cheek, he said" I want it back!" I said" no, Papa!" He put me down and I walked away, dragging the cloak behind me. I heard Felix and him chuckle at me, I turned and stuck my tongue out at them, causing them to chuckle even more. I smiled, as I saw the lost boys start dancing and playing, I smiled and sat in the middle of the dancing on Papa's stump, I saw Papa look at me. I smiled, he mouthed" little Flower, move." I shook my head, he just flung his head back, and held his chest, I giggled and moved next to it, he smiled at me, soon he joined in next to me, sitting on the stump. He was looking at the boy, I said" Papa. Who's that?" Papa said" his name is Henry, he's going to save magic." I nodded, then Papa got up and walked to Henry. I stayed put watching the lost boys dance and play. I got up and decided To go on a walk, I started walking into the forest.

I heard someone talking, I quickly hid in the bushes, I peeked out to see 2 men. I crouched down even more, I made a mistake and cracked a twig, I heard one man say" who's there?! Come out!" The other man said" it came from over there." They slowly walked to me, I ducked down, and looked with fear. Soon the bushes were pushed and I was grabbed roughy and pulled and dropped to the ground, I heard one man say" Hey! That's a little girl." The other man said" well, she must work for Pan." The one man said" hey, open your eyes." I opened my eyes and saw 2 men, one with long hair and a scary outfit, and the other one that looked familiar. The one familiar man said" Flower?" I nodded, I said" d-do I know you?" He said" yes, yeah, you do. It's me, it's Baelfire." I looked at him, I said" Bae, you've grown into a grown up." He said" yeah, I have." He hugged me, I hugged back, the other man said" am I missing something here?" Baelfire said" this is Flower, she's Pan's daughter." I said" I'm Peter's daughter." He said" Peter's daughter. That's my father, Flower, Mr. Gold, or, as you might know him, rumplestiltskin." I nodded, I said" I have to get back, Papa, has to be worried." He grabbed my arm, he said" Flower, your Papa, has been taken over by Pan." I said" no, he's still my Papa. But the shadow has a lot of control on him, because of me!" Bae said" Flower, it's not your fault." I said" the shadow doesn't like me, so it uses me, to get to my papa. My papa will do anything to protect me, anything." Bae said" okay. But, we have a plan." I said" please, Bae, don't hurt my Papa. You know he's good." He said" I know, I know, we won't hurt him." I nodded.

Once I got back to camp, I saw the boys still dancing, I smiled and sat next to Papa, he started lightly nudging me away. I scooted between the boys, and sat down against a tree, I saw my papa's green eyes look at me before he blew something towards and I sneezed. He smiled at me before turning back, soon all the lost boys fell asleep, dropping to the ground, Pap stood up, but it wasn't papa. Soon I saw Bae's father, I couldn't hear anything, Bae picked up Henry and turned around, I heard Papa say" Baelfire-- please.. G-get her away." Baelfire said" Peter?" Papa said" g-get her, I can't hold him back for long, please, hurry." Bae came over and grabbed my hand and pulled me along, I screamed" no! Papa! Papa! No! Papa!" Baelfire pulled me, I started crying.

Once we got far enough, I had stopped struggling a while back. Baelfire but Henry down and sat me next to Henry, I just laid next to Henry, crying. Soon I heard Bas start yelling, I stretched out my arm and then something weird happened. A lot of Vines and branches, made a cocoon around Henry and I.

Soon someone knocked on the branches, Bae said" I'm going to break it open, shield your eyes and Henry's." I covered my eyes and then Henry's, Bae broke open the cocoon, and picked up Henry then grabbed my hand. We walked away.

We made it to a camp site, I looked at Bae, he laid Henry down, I sat next to Henry. Bae went next to the burnt out fire, and said" Emma." Soon I heard Papa's voice but I knew it was the shadow, and then I saw the lost boys, I made a cocoon again. And covered my ears. The cocoon was broken and I saw Felix, I looked at him, he lifted up Henry, another Lost boy grabbed my arm and pulled me up, I looked at Neal. He was pulled away from Henry and I going the opposite direction.
Once we got back to camp, I said" Papa! Don't let them!" I was thrown into a cage, I screamed" Papa!" Papa said" take her to the caves." I said" papa, this isn't you!" He said" it is now, lassie." I froze.