Chapter 8

Flower's POV
I see the shadow, Pan talking to my Papa, he said" Peter, boy, come on, the plan has started. The truest believer is coming, and it's time to start the plan. I said" Papa?" Papa said" my little flower, go on and explore." He kissed my head then the shadow took him over, I backed away and ran, I ran to Felix, I said" Felix, I'm scared." He said" it's okay, Flower, Peter and I will not let anyone hurt you." He kissed me, lovingly and deeply, I kissed back just as equal.

I woke up to Papa, he said" wake up, Flower!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around his chest, he said" you're 16, you don't need to be carried." I said" but I want to!" He said" no." He made me let go and walked away, I made a vine wrap around his foot, Papa said" really?" I laughed, he walked over and lifted me over his shoulder carrying me out, he said" Felix, come get your girlfriend!" I said" you know?" He said" of course I know, I'm Peter Pan, King of Neverland." I laughed saying" I'm Flower! Queen of Neverland!" He laughed and Felix took me from him, Felix said" okay, wait, are you going to kill me?" I looked at Papa, he said" she loves you, as much as I hate her in love, she loves you. You love her. But break her heart, you're dead." I said" Papa!" He said" it's the rule of the papa!" I laughed and kissed his cheek, Felix held me over his shoulder, and then walked off, I said" where are we going?" He said" somewhere." I laughed, he put me down and held my hand, we walked for a while longer. I said" where are we?" He said" just a little longer." We continued walking and then we made it to a beach, I said" which beach is this?" I looked at Felix, he said" this is the beach, Peter found you on, when you were just a little baby." I looked at the beach, I said" I wonder what I did, for my mom to give me up to the seas and make it to NeverLand." He said" I don't know but at least you made it to us." He kissed me lightly, and then pulled away, I said" I love you." He said" I love you too."

It's been 3 weeks since the date with Felix, Papa is becoming more scared it seems but tries not to show it. Papa and I were in my tent, and all the lost boys were asleep. I said" papa, what's wrong?" He said" nothing, little flower." I said" something is wrong, you're scared, I can see it." He said" it's okay, I promise, and Peter Pan doesn't lie about his promises." I said" Papa?" He said" it's okay, it's nothing you need to worry about." I nodded, I laid my head on his chest, I said" Papa, what if something happened to you? What would I do?" He said" I would do what I've been planning for ages." I said" what is that?" He said" I'd turn you back into an innocent little girl. Because whoever hurt me would never hurt a little innocent girl." I mumbled" I hope nothing ever happens to you." I hugged his chest, he wrapped an arm around me, he said" I hope so too." He kissed my head and I fell asleep, hearing the thing that's lulled me to sleep for years, my Papa's heartbeat.

Peter's POV
Flower fell asleep, I smiled and kissed her head again. I turned my head and fell asleep.

I'm woken by Flower moving, I said" stop moving little one." She mumbled" stop snoring, old one." I chuckled, and started fake snoring, she laughed and covered my mouth, I said" I'll lick your hand." She said" you wouldn't?" I said" I would." She shook her head, I licked her hand, she said" ew!" She moved her hand and wiped it on my shirt, I laughed and looked at her, I said" you look just like me." She said" I know, Papa, the boys say it everyday since I turned 12." I chuckled, I said" oh, poor little one, having to live in her great Papa's footsteps." She said" oh yeah, so horrible, especially since her Papa loves playing games, and she does too." I said" oh, you're up to something." She said" what? No, never." I quirked an eyebrow and looked at her, she said" no, I'm not." She tapped her fingers on my shoulder, I knew she was lying, but she's good a lying just like me. I said" well, I won't play the flute tonight." She said" okay! Okay, play the flute!" I laughed and said" I'll play the flute tonight, now tell me." She said" I want to see the outside world, what's beyond Neverland, the boys would tell me tales of their lands." I said" maybe one day, my little Flower, but those lands are not only what the boys know. They know so much about their old lands." She said" I know, Papa, but they seem so weird." I said" I know, I've been to another land before, it was a strange land indeed. And I never want you going there." She said" why?" I said" there's an evil sorcerer there, he goes by The Dark One. The land is The Enchanted Forest." She nodded, and fell back to sleep, I chuckled quietly and fell asleep.