Chapter 13

Once Bae returned with Emma and Hook, Bae said" Flower, stay right here, and don't move." I nodded, he said" we'll be back in a little." I nodded, I said" be careful, Shadow has taken a lot of shadows." He said" I know, you just stay right here and if you see Shadow, run. As fast and far as you can. Don't stop, don't look back." I nodded, they went into the Shadow Cave. I sat down and then laid down, laying my head on my hands, staring at the way we came in. I said" I'm sorry, Papa. I miss you, so much."

Soon they came out, I got up and ran ahead of them, I don't really care. I looked at trees and plant, then looked at the bag across my shoulders. I then felt the cloak around me, my lip shook, I lifted the hood next to my nose and sniffed, it smelled like papa. I rubbed my face against it, squeezing my eyes shut, and mumbled" papa." I looked in my bag, and pulled out the flower, I smiled, Papa gave it to me, he put a spell on it so it could last forever. I put the flower back in my bag and let the hood fall back down my back, someone touched my shoulder, I jumped, quickly turning to see Emma. She said" you okay?" I nodded and ran off, using my sense of Neverland to find my way around.

I stopped, realizing I don't know where I'm going, I sat and waited for them. Baelfire said" come on, this way." He grabbed my hand and lifted me up, I said" I need to go back to papa." He said" you can't go back, it's too dangerous, Pan could use you against your papa. I promise, I'll get you back to him." I sighed, and nodded, soon we got to this place, I saw Snow White and Prince Charming, and then TinkerBell. I looked at them, I didn't care to listen, I just kept thinking of Papa, this is the longest I've ever been away from him or the lost boys, I miss them. I don't care if they're evil, I don't care, I just miss them.

We were walking to Papa's camp, they all had a weapon, they're going to hurt my family. I'm holding onto Bae's arm, as they stop and point their weapons, someone comes out, a woman and then Bae's father. The woman said" well, if this is your version of a rescue party, we got here just in time." Snow White said" what are you two doing here?" The woman said" the same as you, except we actually have a chance. Pandora's box, it can trap Pan for eternity, simply by opening the lid." I tightened my arm around Bae's, Tink said" wait, your father is the dark one?" Bae said" yeah, and he's not getting anywhere near Henry." Emma said" why? What are you talking about?" Bae said" there's a prophecy that says Henry will be his undoing, he didn't come here to protect him, he came here to kill him." Bae wiggled his arm, I walked off and climbed up a tree. I'm not going to let anything happen to you, Papa. Soon Bae said" Flower." I climbed down and saw he was stopped by his father, I looked at them then continued walking.

Once we got to Pan's perimeter, I looked to see the lost boys, I saw Timmy, I smiled. Soon, Regina done a spell, and they all fell. I ran out and straight to Timmy, I said" no, no, no. I lifted his head onto my lap and looked at him, I rubbed his head. I glared at the woman, Bae said" it's okay, Flower, they're just sleeping." I looked at him and then laid Timmy's head back down, I walked around and checked the others, moving their limbs so they wouldn't be hurting. I didn't see Papa, my lip shook, and my eyes watered. Bae said" remember, your papa isn't evil, it's Pan controlling him." I said" I know." Soon someone said" help!" Emma took off in that direction, soon they came back with a girl. I ignored everyone and went around to the lost boys, checking them. I sat down next to Timmy, and laid his head on my lap. I missed everyone, I really missed them. But I miss Papa the most.

Soon, everyone left but Hook and Tink and Wendy. I stayed away from them and laid next to Timmy, holding onto his cloak.

Lost boys started walking up, Timmy woke up and hugged me, he said" I've missed you, little flower." Soon there was a gush of wind, oh no, Hook and Tink had tied up the lost boys, for some reason. I was glaring at them as they tied Timmy.

Okay, so hi! Peter Pan will not be Rumple's father in this story. And Peter is good, the shadow is separate and is Pan.