Prologue

SCANDAL FAMILIES

Before writing ....or you can call it typing ... XD hope you enjoy this story. I will start with the epilogue first. Sorry if the characters in this story is too many. And its include some of hsj member.... Please spare me (个_个)

****at home****

"Mom! Can you help me?!! This girl.... Urghhh its so annoying! Oy Sotaa! How many time i warn you to stay away from my Yuri?!" Rikka face reddened. She was really angry.

"Baka Rikka! Huh... You think i will just follow what you want?! Urghh you really pissed me offffffff!!" Sota gone mad. She pulled Rikka hair and the war start between the two siblings.

Koi come to them. [Irritated, mad] urghh... "Baka daughters! Can you stop this nonsense fight. That is why i told you both to stay away from Chinen Yuri!" Koi shouted. As their mom, she can't bear this two when they in fight. She also lost her temper.

Both of them is not listening. Koi get more more more irritated. "Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Stop it you both!" finally they stop. But they turned each other face. Don't want to look the face. Koi whacked her daughters head. "You childish. Can you stop troubling me?! You,and you, and your dad too.. I don't know him though... Its a mess!!" Koi sighed. She love her families but... You know,this is what her family life. Arguing. Fighting. War. Its like there is no tomorrow.

"Aahhh mou~ i want to go out from this house!" Sota said.

"Same goes to me.. Its hot to stay in this house now!" Rikka rolled her eyes and left.

Then Sota left. "What the hell is this?! It is because his fault at first that this family turn out like this!!" Koi sighed. Edward,you gonna pay for this. Aaahhhh if Yuto is here , i miss him now. Koi start cleaning the house. 'mataku.. This fellow sure give me a headache'

[Sota]

"Shuu......"Sota come to shuu and hug him. She pouted. "That damn woman is annoying you know..."

"Hey...whats going on? Is there a problem between you guys?" he asked.

"Hmm..." Shuu rubbed her hair and kiss he forehead. Sota smile and she tighten the hug. "I love you Shuu" Sota never told her lover bout Chinen Yuri, the cause of she and Rikka is always fight. She always do what she want. She have many scandals Yuri, Ryoma, and Yuya.

She does not care. Even Rikka and his mom also have many scandals.

Complicated family yet troublesome.

[Rikka]

Rikka throw the stone into the lake. She is so pissed.

Karuma just look at his wife."rikka~ how long you wanna keep that ugly face" he giggle.

Rikka stare at him "what?! Ugly?!!! Urghhh" she pouted. Karuma kiss her. Rikka blushing. "Mou~ Karu-chan.... We are in public."

"So what? I'm your husband right? I don't care about surrounding. I only care about you" he whispered.

They both laughing. Same with Rikka. She keep her secret that she was cheating on Karuma. She just acted like nothing happen. Her scandals... Yuri, Nagisa and Hayate... She loves them even they always have an arguement.

Yuri......She does not know that she will share the same man with her sister which a year older than her. Cursed that woman!
They both does not in a good term since they were a child. No wonder they always fight.

Not like Sota. Rikka already married long time ago... And she also have a daughter. Her daughter also married and she already have a kid. Her daughter name is Chiisana. Her husband is Ayato. And their daughter name is Mio.

Sota is other way around. She is not married yet.

[Koi]

She run toward Yuto and hug him from the back.

Yuto jolted and then smile. "Naughty girl~" he pulled Koi nose.

Koi laughing. She kissed Yuto."i miss you so much~" she whispered.

Yuto giggles. "Really? Hmm... How about your hubby then" Yuto asked and he saw Koi pouted. He laughed. He know that Koi is irritated with her hubby.

"Ne Yuto~ you know what? That kids is fighting again. I'm so pissed" Koi sighed. She lean her head on Yuto chest.

"Ma . ma . don't think too much ne~"he patted her lover head.

"They are 40's already but still acted like child" Koi complaints.

"Wow! Then you.... 50's then...."Yuto shocked. Koi pouted."but you are still pretty like 20's" Yuto laughed. He kiss Koi's cheek. "C'mon pincess i am just kidding ne" koi smile. She hug him tightly.

As for information.... Koi's scandals is Kirito,Ryosuke and Yuto. Kirito is younger than Koi. While yuto is 3 years older than Koi.

P/s: this story become complicated. Haha.. Well its just a story.... There is more story ... But i am tired typing.... Leave a comment after you read the story (^ω^)sorry if the story is not too fun enough..... Gomen ne!

👉note

[Koi]
Yamada Ryosuke
Nakajima Yuto
Edward Alphonse
Kirito

[Rikka]
Karuma
Nagisa
Chinen Yuri
Yaotome Hikaru

[Sota]
Sakamaki Shuu
Echizen Ryoma
Chinen Yuri
Takaki Yuya

[Mio]
Arioka Daiki as Ikuu
Inoo Kei
Kirito
Kakeru

[Chiisana]
Sakamaki Ayato
Okamoto Keito
Yabu Kota
Subaru

[Amami]
Yabu Kota
Edward Alphonse
Karuma
Yamada Ryosuke

[Eru]
Takaki Yuya
Nagisa
Hayate
Inoo Kei