Chapter 15

* texting chiisana *

-I'm back, sweetheart!

5 minutes later....

-Eh?! Are you serious?! Okaerinasai~

-Of course! Ne~ let's meet up! miss you like crazy~

-Oh.. yeah sure! when?

-Now? I'm on my way to your house.

-What?! now? no.. no.. you can't .. tomorrow maybe? let's meet up tomorrow, keiti~

-Why not now? I really miss u...

-I'm busy. Sorry. I love ya'.

-Oh. Fine then. Tomorrow at 8. I'll pick u up babe.

Keito depressed. He want to meet with chiisana so bad but she's busy. He turn his way back to his home. But then he stopped. "It can't be..." he shook his head and continued walking... and again.. he stop. he look back at the couple sitting on the bench. "It can't be, right..." he chuckled. His smile faded away. Unconsciously he step closer to the couple.. and their face can be seen clearly.

"Chii...sa..na?" they startled. "what you're doing here? aren't you busy?" "Kei..ti... er.. emm.. no.. let me explain..." he smirk. "no need..." "chotto! he's just a friend.." "What? friend?! Chiisana....." "oh! friend?! liar..." he walk away and went home.

Ayato left chiisana too... "ayato! matte! I'm so sorry... i didn't mean..." "I won't be at home..." he cut off. "Oh! what the hell I'm doing..."

* In the coffee shop *

"Keito~ What's up?" yuri tap his shoulder.. "Ah, Chii..." sigh. yuri frowned. "Why are you sighing? What happen in England?" "England is nice... but it's not the matter..." "Then..?" "I saw sana-chan with other man....just now.." "Oh keito.... poor you!"

"I don't need your sympathy, okay.." yuri laugh.. "chill, bud.. move on! c'mon babe..." keito glare... "oh! don't show that face ne~ you look ugly" he pat keito's head. "let's go home.. it's late.." yuri grab Keito's hand. Keito's heart pounding... like about to come out from his body. 'oh... what is this feeling... my heart is about to explode... with... this... little... oh oh oh... no.. no.."

Meanwhile, Ayato kicking a tin at the street. "Itte! hey, that's hurt!" "opps! sorry... didn't notice u.." he run to the person. The guy he hit is rubbing his head. "are you okay?" ayato tap his shoulder... he bend a little bcoz the guy is short. "Not at all!" he turn to ayato. 't..too.. close!' he just glaring at ayato. 'his hair red.. nice!' ayato blink his eyes. 'his eyes so.... b..be..beautiful.. ah! wait he's a man!' "ano.. sorry? tee he.." "tee he jane! what's with that?" he pouting while rubbing his head. "umm.. sorry..." he laugh awkwardly. 'yabaii... he's too cute!' "by the way.. I'm ayato.. you?" "Ryoma.." "oh.. sorry again..." he bow. "it's okay... i need to go.." he walk away... at the same time their mind said... 'why my heart beating so fast?!'

[yuya]

"Hey! abunai!..."

he run toward the person who are about beinh hit by the car. he pull the person away from the road. Panting heavily... "are you okay, miss?" the person instantly look at yuya. "miss? I'm man!" "oh! is it? sorry, my bad..hehe.. your face just look so pretty like a woman.."

"iiyo.. not at all.." he rolled his eyes. "thanks for helping me just now.. I owe you..how about I treat you? I'm hungry too.." "um.. sure!" 'so pretty'... 'he's so cool just now! oh my savior... eh.. chotto! what's wrong with me?'... "Ne~ where are we going?" "eat..." ... so cold... "by the way... yuya desu.." "ouh.. inoo desu.."

Back to Rikka and Sota...

"Oi rikka! You better stay away from yuri after this!" "What?! Over my dead body!" she flip her hair. "I want to kill you!" "Go ahead!" she rolled her eyes.

"Rikka! Sota! Stop arguing! ...or I will kick you both from this house!" "Hai...." they said in union and the look away from each other..

* beep * * beep *

-So-chan~ I'm waiting at our usual place...

Ryoma text her..
-Oh, I'll be there in 5 mins... matte!

As she want to go out.. chiisana just come back home... sota tilt her head... 'nanka.... too gloomy...' chiisana walk in... she look lifeless... and her soul is about to leave her body.. "Yo!" Chiisana ignore sota... she shrug...

"I'll be late at home.. tell everyone ok.." "...." oh no she ignore me... sota said in her mind... she left immedietely...

"Sana-chan! what's wrong with you darl...?! are you dead?! mom!! Sana is dead! help me!" Rikka run towards chiisana.. "Nani? nani?! ah! sana! don't die yet! omaigoshh! hey! don't die .. at least after you help me in the kitchen! oii! oi!!" "Mom! be serious okay?!" rikka rolled her eyes.

"I'm not dead yet!" she said loudly. "what's wrong mom?!" Mio come. "oh.. she's about to die...poor this girl.." rikka shook her head.. "go die after you help me..." koi rolled her eyes. Mio slacked her jaws. "what...? mom... what's wrong? tell me?" Chiisana look at mio... then rikka... then koi... and back to mio.... "arghhhhhhh!" she shout fullheartedly.. rikka..koi..and mio cover their ears.. "Shut up!" they said in union...

~ TBC ~

Here we go~ I have publish chapter 12-15.

Oho! sorry for late update🙈 blame the other admin.. they are too lazy to login the wattpad.. 😂 what a lazy person.. tsk..tsk..💁🏻 anyway.. that's all i can think for this chapter... 😂 don't go anywhere! next chapter will coming soon.. Stay tuned!