Chapter 9

Mio's head spinning and she shout. Her shout can be heard by the whole house..What a big sound..Everyone who are about to sleep..are awake.. "Oh my nasu! What sound is that! "Sota.. Who just landing on the bed being so shock.."What the hell sound is that?!"Rikka is shouting too.. Of course she is...The sound interrupt her sleep..

"Omg! My daughter! Ehhhh! NO! My granddaughter's voice?!What is happening!? She fighting with my daughter again or what? "Koi get out from her room.."AHHHHHHH!Eru and Amami.." Hug each other because of the shocking sound..Sana just like.. "Mio did that again.."

When everyone arrive at mio's room.. "Miochan.. Daijyoubu? "Sota ask with full of worry.. "I thought you were happy.. Cause.. Ikuu proposed you.."Rikka just watch her with no emotion..

"Yeah.. We think like that too.. "Eru,Amami and Sana said in unison..

"Umm.. Why suddenly you become like this? "Koi asked..

"I'm...wrong.. "Mio said slowly.. "Why? Anything bad happened? "Amami ask.. "I'm wrong..I make a mistake.."mio cry.

"Oi.. Can you stop crying and tell us the story kiddo? You always crying...'Rikka roll her eyes..

"Tell us from A-Z.. My daughter.. "Sana pat mio's head..

"I..I accept Kakeru.. "Mio keep crying.. "Kakeru? So what? It's only kakeru.. Kakeru is your friend.. So what's your problem? "Koi said.. "He proposed me.. "Mio said it slowly.. "What the hell?! He proposed you?! And you accept it?! "Rikka be like '😱'..."Yes!!! Arghh! What I'm gonna doooooooooo?! "Mio hit her own head.. "Why you're so famous?before Karuma and I were married.. I'm the one who proposed him.. And also to Hikaru too.." Rikka said annoyingly..

"Fheww..Lucky.. Edward and Yuto who proposed me..Muahaha.. Hmm.. Why I accept Edward...Why I didn't accept Yuto's proposal? "Koi keep thinking about that..

"No one proposed me.. And I didn't proposed to no one.. Lucky.. "Sota just smile ~ and make a peace sign.

"You said that's lucky? "Rikka look at her sister with 'unbelievable look'.. "Of course it is! "Sota smile like a stinky cockle..

"Cockle.. It's suits you.."Rikka did peace sign while smiling widely..

"Hey!I'm not a cockle! Why you said that! "

"I didn't say that you're cockle.. Haha! I just said that cockle suits you! Did you just admits that you're cockle? Hahahah!" Rikka laugh so hard..

"Mou! Mom!! Look at herrrr!! "Sota point at rikka..

"I already looked at her long time.. I'm tired looking at her all the time.. So.. You as her big sister..should look after her! Okay?I want to be young again! Yahuu! "Koi jump happily..

Everyone just like '😐'..."what?it's not wrong right? "

"Nope.."Rikka said. 

"Hahah.. I knew it! Yayy! "Koi leave the room..

"What's wrong with her? "Eru ask..

"She want to feel the moment being young again.. Just let her be~"Sota smile like a stinky cockle again..

"There you go.. smile like a stinky cockle.." Rikka rolled her eyes. "What?! say it again..." sota put a fake smile on her face. Rikka sigh. "huh... you want me to say it again?" sota nod. "ok fine. you are cockle... and stink-" as soon as she finished the sentence sota suddenly grab a book she found on Mio's table and knock her hardly. "you start it first, ugly old hag!" sota run before Rikka start her revenge. "ugly woman!! you... ughhhh teme! just wait for my revenge!!" Rikka shout loudly. She rubbing her head where sota just hit her with a thick book.

"that's must be hurt ne.." Eru said.. "aww~ that's sure was awful..." amami said. "sou ne~ can you both stop fighting like unmature kid..." eru shook her head dissapointedly. "yeah.. just stop being such a childish ne.." amami nod and tap rikka's shoulder with a pitiful lool in her eyes..

"aww! shut up you two! so annoying! huh... mou! take care of mio for me.. I wanna sleep, okay.. jaa ne..." Rikka left from mio's room.

"What the? I think all of you want to help me *sob* *sob*... huwaaaa hidoiii yo! get out..." mio mumble.. still sobbing.

Eru and Amami look at each other. They shrug. "okay" in sync... then they went out. mio just looking...... "hidoi! hidoi! hidoi! mou~ i just want to sleep!" mio pulled her blanket and close her eyes with frustrating feeling. Sana already leave the room long ago.