Chapter 5

😂 "Konbanwa..So.. How are you doing? "Yuya asked.."Well you see..I'm fine.. How about you?"Sota asking back.."Same as you.."

Yuya laugh and say to himself..'So awkward..talking to my childhood friend, my best friend and my first love.. '

[Meanwhile at the house]

Rikka keep playing the shuriken, pistol and everything.."Rikka! CAN YOU STOP PLAYING WITH THAT THINGS?! "Rikka ignore her mom..and continue playing.."Rikka! The battle already done! Please stop! "Rikka still ignoring her mom.."OMG.. Rikka! After sota.. You is the one who keep playing with the weapons! After you? Who?! Mio?! "

Mio who walking downstairs hear it.. "Wowowo! I'm normal! And I won't playing with that ugly weapons!" Rikka stop.. "Don't you dare saying it's ugly! " "I dare said that.. And I already said that.. "

"kesou! You're the one who is ugly!" "WAIT! WHAT?! ME?! UGLY?! Hey! I'm pretty.. Otherwise I won't get so much scandals~ * flip hair *" Rikka take the pistol and.. "Bang bang bang! "Rikka shoot using her voice..Mio just act like she dodge it. And mio take the pistol too.. "Bang bang bang! "

They keep saying the same thing.. And did the same thing.. 'Ugh.. Where are you Sota! Come and help me! 😭They're crazy.. 'Koi said to herself while watching at them..

[At the same time]

"So..Are you still well.. Single?" Yuya showing speechless face like this'😐?'Sota laughing so hard.. "AHAHAHAHAHA!! Why..😂why you did that..that ugly face! OMG! YUYA! YOU STILL HAVEN'T CHANGE AFTER A LONG TIME WE DIDN'T MEET!!OMN! Oh my Nasu! 😂" Sota keep laughing like a well you know..crazy people who staying in the hospital..

And Yuya.. When he watching Sota is laughing so hard.. He start to laugh too.. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" And Sota who also watching Yuya laughing too.. Can't stop laughing.. So they just keep laughing until 7:15p.m..(they met on 6:00p.m.)

People who walk around whispering while watching at them...Well.. Just like usual.. Sota know that the people talk about them..but.. She didn't care about them.. What she care about is.. She could enjoy herself without any problem...

After a long laughing time.. Yuya start the conversation.."Well.. For your answer...Yes.. I still single.. How about you? Already married?" Yuya smile.. "I know it's awkward when a girl ask but...Ehh?!EHHHH?!!!MAJIDE?! YUYA WHO WAS A FLOWER BOY STILL SINGLE?! OMN! Is this you Yuya? Takaki Yuya?!" Sota is seriously shock..

"Nope..I'm Takagi Yuya.." Yuya try to make a joke..But Sota didn't give a good response.. Poor Yuya.. "Haha.. Funny..My stomach hurt..Ahaha.." Sota give insincere laugh..

"Well.. I think...We should go back home.. It's already late.. Jyaa.. "Sota start to walk.. "Matte!" "Nani? " "Can you meet me again? "Yuya ask with full of hope.. "Haha.. No..Sorry..I'm not gonna meet you.." Yuya feel hurts..

"But.. You gonna meet me.." Sota smile.. Yuya quite weak with that smile and he feel his leg can't stand anymore.. But he have to be strong infront of Sota! "Yatta! Arigatouuu~Oh! Lets exchange our numbers!" After they exchange their numbers.."Sota!Let's go home.. I will walk with you.." Yuya and Sota walk towards Sota's house..

When they are walking.. Sota ask Yuya to sing for her.. And Yuya start to sing until they arrive at her house.. "Thanks for accompanying me.." Sota smile..'she did that smile again.. ' Yuya said to himself..

"Well..It's nothing.. So.. I'll meet you soon.. " "Hai.. Jyaa ne.." Yuya give a goodbye kiss on Sota's right cheek.. And he just walk away..

Done chapter 5!Thank you for reading and voting! 🙈stay tuned! And sorry about my grammar. Wrote by 'K'..