Chapter 11

Nagisa sit on the bench at the park. *sigh* "waaa~ who is that guy?! why his face keep bothering me this past few days?" sigh again. Karuma. His name...  conquered the whole of his mind... His body figure.. his eyes.. his nose.. his face... his lips... "...?" Nagisa laugh. But, his laugh sound creepy. He shook his head. "no.. there's no way... it's not like that, right? hahaha..." suddenly he stop laughing. He still can't get karuma's name out of his mind. "Nagisa?" nagisa raise his head... looking at the person who just called his name. Shocked. "Hey dude! what are you doing here?" karuma also shock when he saw nagisa sitting on the bench here. Never expect to meet him here.

nagisa's heart pounding. 'speak of the devil... here he is...' it's feel like his heart were chopped by someone. 'i will die... what has gotten into me?' .. "oh hey! just sitting... need some fresh air" he shrugs... acting all cool. "mm.. you?""me? just passing by.." karuma grin. 'lucky! what a coincidence to meet him here. mm.. how about i ask him out? he want to go or not? ... ah! it doesn't matter. all matter is that I want to confirm about my feeling. No... i must confirm it...' he shook his head. "mm.. nagisa?" nagisa give a look -what-is-it- ... karuma felt a bit nervous when he was around nagisa. "umm.. well.. er.. w-wanna hang out? w-with me? oh hahaha.. it's okay if you don't want to..." he stuttered. nagisa only give a blank expression. loading actually..."oh sure..." he just nod. But, without knowing what's going on in each other's mind they just go with the flow. In fact, both of them has the same feeling. Karuma's eyes lit up with nagisa's answer. "how about we go to the coffee shop? well... talking about some man stuff or what-" "that's sound amazing, karuma... shall we go now?" nagisa smile make karuma's stomach churning. "uh..oh-un! let's go" karuma give his smile too. This time, nagisa is the one who was falling hard to that smile without realizing. "hai..." he mumble. his face burning.

In the mean time...

*hon* *hon*

Koi put up her make up and turn around to make sure the dress she wore is suitable for the date. she had a big smile on her face. "how long you wanna stare at the mirror, mom... geez... your scandal is here... waiting down there. better be fast." sota crossing her arms and lean on the door. "hai hai! oh yeah.. can you look over this house.." sota uncrossing her arms. "don't want..." "oh dear... please.. help me.. just this once.... take care of this house until i back, okay? jaa ne!" koi winked at her daughter and run downstairs. "awww! mom! you suck! geez why me...." she rolled her eyes. "now.... where is that ugly woman? aww sucks! i can't find her anywhere... just where she goes...." sota mad. she walk to her room. But then she stop. "oh my nasu! this is bad.... i think she go out with him... oh no no no.... damn you!" Sota try to call yuri. "pick up man!" she clench his teeth. "shhh.. just wait... i know where you are..." sota rush out from the house without bringing anything.

"neechan? where are you go-" sota walk faster. ignore mio just like that... mio drop her jaws. "what was that?! ignore me? oh man!" mio stomped her feet and went to the kitchen.

meanwhile... koi is being childish when she saw yuto. "honey! miss you so much much much now!" koi jump on yuto's back. Yuto just laugh. He grab koi's hand and pulled her to his embrace. he give a peck on her cheeks. "wow princess! you are gorgeous.. that's what i like... look good on you baby..." koi grin. "deshou!" "hai hai.. let's go" they walk out with holding each other's hand.

[rikka]

"yuri~ i'm here!" rikka called her boyfriend. "oh here you are.. i've been waiting for you.." yuri give his reply with a smile on his face. "aw! not that smile...." she groaned. yuri chuckled. "why? hahaha.. c'mon dear... here" yuri hand out an ice cream to rikka. rikka jump. "for me?" he nod... " aaa~ so sweet! arigatou!" "anything for you..." rikka melt.

"Then..we're going next my dear?"he winked at rikka and rikka just turned red.rikka hug his shoulder"everywhere is fine as along im with you yuri"and he smiled

[Koi]

Ne-ne yuto! Let's go ride roller coaster!koi said cheerily but yuto just in quiet scary"eh..of-of course.l..le..let's g.go!"

*at roller coaster queue*

Yuto's pov *he talk to himself*
'Oh no!oh no!this is bad *held his chest* i i will ttttry my be-st for he--her!'

Koi call him. "yuto? *look at him* are you okay? *look down* if you don't like it's just tell me im okay with it..so let's go another theme?*koi smile at him sweetly*

Yuto just stare at her and think 'oh my GOD!THIS smileeee!!! *hold his happiness* sh*t why i suddenly become like this?!hang in there yuto!you can do it!!'

"Yuto?"koi called out his name.yuto just "gyah... say it again..." "yuto" "kyaAAAAAAAA!" He shout while people watching them weirdly "cut it already Yuto! You embarrassing me..see people are looking at us now*hide behind yuto*" yuto pat koi head "sorry for made you embarrassed *smile* well let's go ride the roller coaster...hora hora show me your smile *put his finger on koi's lip* "

Meanwhile

"MOM?!"a girl voice called koi and koi turn around "RI-Rikka?!"both of them in shock

"What are you doing here Rikka?"koi asked "that's should be my line!*see yuto* "heee yuto?" *smirk*i see i see...have fun!let's go yuri! *run*"

"Oi rikka!" koi shout again while sighing "that bad right.. koi?having a kid like that *laugh*" "mo that kids annoyed me so much!jeez they never give me a break!" And someone butt in "oi hurry up get in the roller coaster! " "that right not only you guys in here..!" they both bowed and apologize to them "excuse us!hehe *get in the roller coaster*"

after the roller coaster

Yuto was totally in defeat
"Yuto..are you ok?" Koi asked .Yuto raised his hand✋🏻to koi "sec-second please"yuto take breath

Back to Sota

*call yuri* no answer *tsk where are they going?!that's damn woman!how dare she going out with him!!*keep walking* "ARHHHHHH RIKKKAAAAAAAAAAAA!UGLY WOMANNNNN WHERE ARE YOU GONNA TAKE MY CUTE BABY TO?!also WHERE I AM NOW?!!!"

"Sota?"a male voice behind sota "yes?" "Don't rmb me?it's me ryoma?*smile*" sota think and a light come out of her head "a!ryoma!what's are you doing here?ah..more important have you seen my sister ?" "Your sister?who?" Sota show rikka pic "her her... have you seen her around here or somewhere? "Sota asked "ah!yeah i seen her with someone at amusement park right there*point at that place*
and sota rushed out "THANKS!" While ryoma just confusing and smile "she's always being like this*slapped himself* awake awake ryoma!She's dumb you and leave you alone*remind the moment that sota was knock with yuya at park [also]*

[Sota]

Sota was totally in hurry till her tear falling apart

"Hope she not doing nothing to him before me... yuri wait for me?~*run more faster*

[Mio]

Jeez all that women went out 😤and leave nothing at this house!the heck!at least left something for me eat!arhh my mom also out!my aunts..also my grandma 😤and im just boring here while watching boring tv!!!!!

*flashback/end(i dk abt previous chapter so i skip the flashback)

"There also i got 2 proposal by a person i love/hug herself&hide her face/what im gonna do now...i don't want to break their heart.what i supposed to do now!/knock her head to sofa/what i should to do?!!!!my brain can't stop thinking abt it!!!!!

"Tadaima"chiisana said "mama!!!/cry/'"mio cry but chisana was full in confused what happened to her daughter

To be continue..?

Sorry late update 😭my brain was run away from me i dk why it run...maybe he/her sulking of me coz i use too much 😭then sorry abt this lame chapter story line [ps/this chapter just many abt koi and yuto ne?🤔/for mio cast sorry i can't think abt her part 😭] forgive me!!!😭

Wrote by:Rikka😂 and Sota😂