Chapter 12

"Mou kaachannn! Doushiyooo?!😭"mio keep crying.. "Why mio chan? " Sana pat mio's head.. "About. That. Proposal.. 😭what I suppose to dooooo!I don't want to break their heart.. "Mio hug her mom.."fine.. I want to ask you.. Just a simple question.. "Mio release the hug.. "Nani? " "well.. Who you love the most? " "mou kaachan! That's not simple! That's hard as hell! 😭Waaaaa! I'm totally defeat about love.. " "Just answer! "Sana slap mio's head..

"Itaii! Kaachan! 😭" Mio cry hardly.. ""Ohh please Mio chan..I'm tired listening to your crying melody.. From you're small.. Cry cry cry.. Only that you know to do.... "Sana rolled her eyes..Suddenly..Sana's phone ringing..

[Sota]

"Where is that damn girl?! Where is her damn hands bring my beloved Yuri..😭"Sota keep running..She stop at a bench...She look around..Suddenly.. "That's the damn girl! Oh my Yuri..😭"Sota walk to their table.."Hey you damn girl! "Sota bang the table.."Sota?! "Yuri and Rikka said in unison..

[Rikka]

"Yuri! What you want to eat? "Rikka blink her eyes cutely.. "I want to eat...anything you want~"Yuri smile.. 'Oh my nasu! I really weak with that smileee~"Suddenly.. "Hey you damn girl! " *bang* "Sota?! "Yuri and I said in unison..

[Sana]
(Unknown Number)
"Moshi moshi.." 'Someone with familiar voice.. But who? 'Sana keep talking in her mind.. "Moshi moshi...anoo.. Who is this? " "Haha.. You forget my voice? " "Well.. It sound very familiar...But my brain didn't recognize it.. " "Well.. Guess it.." Sana speechless about that voice.."Dare?"Mio who looking at her mom from the start. Whisper to her.."Wakaranai yo.."Sana answer using low voice...

"Sweetheart? Are you there? " "Can you just tell me who the heck you are?!"Sana lost her temper.."Guess it my sweetheart.."Sana rolled her eyes annoyingly.. "Okay.. Please keep talking..I want to try remember your voice.. "The unknown start to talking about nonsense things..

About 10 minutes later.."Can you guess hurry?" "Oi!do you think it's easy?!" "Oh my God..I'm tired of talking.." "JUST KEEP TALKING!"The unknown continue talking about nonsense things..12 minutes later~"Ahh! Chotto!"A bulb light up on Sana's head. "Yes dear? Do you know already? " "Yes! Maji ka yo? Is that you? "Sana start to smile.."Yes dear...It's me. " "Waaa! Aya-chann! You! Sakamaki Ayato deshou?! "

"Haha.. Well..I have to say that..You guess it right my sweetheart... And.. It's give the evidence that you still remember me.."

"Of course I still  you..it just.  Have been a long time we didn't contact each other deshou? Did you change you number? " "Yeah and Yeah..I change it...because someone keep bothering me.. " "Oh yeah? Who? " "Subaru.. " "What?!Wh-why?! " "Of course about you.. He already know that I'm your scandal..So I change it.." "Did he still bother you?" "Nope.. " "Fheww.. Yokatta.. "

"Hey.. You want to go out with me?" "Ofcourse! When? " "Now? Because..I already in front of your house.. " "what?!" Sana look outside of the window. She see Ayato is waving at her.. "Okay.. Give me about 10 minutes.." "Sure my dear...Sharp okay? Your time start now.. "Ayato end the call.. Sana be like.. "😐"she stun about 2 minutes until mio call her.. "Kaachan? Daijyoubu? "

"Yeahh! I'm right.. Jyaa.. I have to go now.." "Where? " "Ayato invite me to go out. " "But kaachan! Our conversation still undone! " "That's your problem.. My problem now is...I really miss Ayato.. Bye.. "Sana go upstairs...and come downstairs about 5  later..

[Koi]

"Yuto? Daijyoubu? Do you want some water?Wait here.. I'll buy it.. "Koi go to nearby stall..And go back to yuto.. "Hora.."koi give that water to him.. "Arigatou.. " "daijyoubu...You know what..I never know that you hate rollet coaster.. 😐" "Well..I afraid that I will disappoint you..So I just follow your flow.." "Well.. Gomen na.." "Daijyoubu!!" "Well...I love riding it..So.. I won't stop riding it. 😂Gomen. maybe.. You'll ride it again.. Or maybe.. " Koi's phone ringing.. "Sorry.. Wait.. "She pick up that call..

(Ryo-kun)
"Moshi moshi.." "Koi-chan~" "Ryo-kun.. Nande? " "What are you doing?" "Playing. At amusement park.." "with who? " "Yuto.." "Yuto? Again?/sigh/"

A/N:Gomen for late updating! My brain is lack of ideas already.. Sorry for the typo.. And sorry for the weird and uninteresting chapter.. Thanks for waiting and reading!my friends and I really appreciate it!Arigatouuuu!🙈*bow*
p/s:There's lot of Sana's moment ne? 😂Wrote by K