Chapter 13

''Ahhhhh what I'm gonna do??!! Koi are out with Yuto..kaachan are with Ayato..Sota and Rikka...errr..I have no ideas where are they right now...and I'm dying here alone thinking about my problem..." *sigh* Mio said to herself and sigh.."Sota said if Ikuu loves me,he will let me go..ughh..I can't believed I have to do it...I have to go to Ikuu's house now" Mio then stand and walked on the stairs to her room and started changing her outfit and take all her phone and her bag and she locked the house and started walking to Ikuu's house..

~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile Sota and Rikka..

"You come here damn Rikka!'' Sota pulled Rikka's hand and drag her to other place not very far from where Yuri are.."Hoho...so you are here with my Yuri huh..you damn women Rikka!'' Said Sota anger "None of your business bitch!'' Said rikka rough ''WHAT DID YOU CALLED ME YOU DAMN WOMEN?!...'' "ARE YOU DEAF?!"..."You're coming home with me right now!!" Said Sota dragging Rikka to her car

~~~~~~~~~~
For Koi...

Koi was on the phone talking to Ryosuke.."Ermm...I bumped with him just now...and he is feeling unwell so I helped him and we take a sit on a bench nearby here.." Said koi Ryosuke..But it was a lie.."Ughh fine...do don't such a thing..cause you are mine..."Said Ryosuke whispering on the phone to Koi making Koi blush..Ryosuke then end the call..Koi just stand there doing nothing cause she is blushing hearing what Ryosuke say to her on the phone just now...

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Mio..

She is walking feeling guilty and gloomy...She feels like she is walking to the hell...She then arrived infront of Ikuu's house door...She feels really scared to knock the door but then she knocked the door twice..Ikuu's mom is the one who opened the door.."Oh! Mio! What are you doing here?Wanna come in?"...."No it's okay...I just wanted to talk to Ikuu..."Oh..Sure! Wait for a minutes.."

Ikuu then come and he saw Mio there "Mio? What are you doing here honey?Is everything okay?You look gloomy..why?" Ikuu asked in worried..Mio just holding her hand and she take off the ring in her and that Ikuu gave her...She then take Ikuu's hand place the ring on Ikuu's hand and closed it..."I'm sorry..I'm so sorry...You love me right..If you love me..please let me go''Mio started crying.."But..But why?!You know I love you so much right!"...."I know..But...I'm sorry..."Mio is looking on the ground all the time..and the she gave Ikuu a hug..a last hug for him...Mio release the hug and say "Sayonara..." Mio started turn and walk away...."Mio!" Ikuu called mio's name..but Mio ignored it and walked away with tears on her eyes...And rain started to drop..

~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Koi..

"Wait I think something isn't right..like I forgot something...Ahh!! I actually should go on a date with Edward! He is the one who invited me to a date! But..But now I was with Yuto!! Ahhhhh!!! Yabaiiiii!!!" Koi ran to where Yuto is.."Yuto! I'm sorry but I have to go now! I'm so sorry!! I will call you later! Byee!!!" Koi ran as fast as she can and grab a taxi... Yuto didn't had a chance to talk cause Koi already left...In the taxi,Koi take out her phone and call Edward..

*Moshi moshi...Errr..Edward..are you still there? I'm sorry I'm late!*

*Oh..Maa maa..It's okay I'm still here waiting for you..*

*Gomen! Gomenasaii!! I'm on my way!* END

The taxi driver drop Koi at her destination and Koi rush to where she should meet Edward.

~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile for Sana..

"Ayato~~I miss youuuu~"...."I miss you too my honeyyy let's go to a restaurant and eat!" Said Ayato to Sana."Okay! Let's go~!" Sana was really happy and she sound like a 6 years old kid having fun.She and Ayato went to a fancy restaurant and they have their meal.

"Sana..say 'ahhh~' " Ayato are being sweet to Sana by feeding her the food that they are eating.They are really such a sweet couple there.Everyone are looking at them and whispering 'Aww they are so sweet'  'Such a sweet couple~'

After 1 hours there,they finished their foods and went to the counter to pay it and then they went to a lake nearby.They lay down on the grass and watch the sky and the lake and they also having chit chat and laugh together there.

[Thank you for reading~Sorry we took a long time to wrote this fanfic cause we lost our ideas a lot😂And for this chapter,I don't really have an idea for Sota and Rikka part and also for Sana and Ayato part.Pardon me~I have been sick for a few days ago.So mind is totally blankkkk~I make Mio and Ikuu part a little bit dramatic😂And sorry for the short chapter >< Oh,and there is an mistake for chapter 11..Cause for Koi's part at there chapter she should go on date with Edward but she end up going date with Yuto.But I already add a few lines to covered it.Our admin make a few mistake so pardon us.The admin who wrote that part will be punished lol just kidding😂I hope you guys enjoy reading this fanfic and this chapter >< Stay tuned for more crazy fanfic from us😂😂]

Wrote by Mio~!