1// arrested

"start the car, yoongi!"

yoongi slammed his car door shut and jammed the key into the ignition, his foot ready to hit the floor of the car. his friends were already in the back, locking the doors. the wails of sirens and flashes of blue and red already worried them, but when the car wouldn't turn on, they began to panic.

"i said start the fucking car, yoongi," namjoon hissed, trying not to believe the car had something wrong with it.

"it isn't working, namjoon. it isn't fucking working," yoongi slammed his fists on the steering wheel, yelling over namjoon's protests. 

"we already used our last damn bullet, and we can't just knife the-"

"we have to surrender," jin broke out, stating the obvious. he sighed, watching the lights get brighter through the rear view mirror. he threw the door open with a grunt and put his hands up, watching the first cop car come over the hill.

"jin, get the fuck back in the car," taehyung growled.

"get the fuck out of the car, taehyung. if you want to run off and get charged with running from the police again, be my guest." jin sputtered, rolling his eyes. taehyung, along with yoongi, namjoon, jungkook, and hoseok finally got out of the car, putting their hands up as well. the final cop car threw itself over the hill and stopped, sirens still shrieking. cops from the first car grabbed their guns out of their holsters, exiting the car with precaution.

"get on the ground!" one cop roared, pointing the gun at them. the boys quickly got on their knees without a word. the cops searched the boys pockets thoroughly  and asked if they had any weapons or drugs on them, which they quickly shook their heads "no".

after the car was checked, the boys were handcuffed and thrown in the back of three cop cars, off to what they thought was prison.

___

wowowowowowowowwowo new story even though i hAVENT UPDATED MY OTHER ONES IN MONTHS WOOOOO

- jadey