2// opportunity

the cop cars pulled up to a police station and grabbed hold of the boys, walking them inside to an interrogation room. there, each boy was unhandcuffed and sat in the chairs on one side of a table, while a couple of policemen sat on the other. the boys were smart enough to not try to escape or cause trouble, as many other police men were watching on cameras, and one wrong move could prove fatal.

"so, boys, i'm going to get to the point here. i want to make a deal with yo-"

"if this deal is for us to stop doing what we're doing, then you can go to he-"

"no, not quite," the cop was patient, ignoring what taehyung was about to say. he had dealt with this before, and these boys could not refuse his offer. they wouldn't want to.

"here's the deal: you guys help us take down a certain gang, and we'll let you go with supervision, you could even help us take down others and continue doing what you do. you don't follow through and act up in anyway to escape or just don't accept this deal, and we can easily put you guys in prison for life. you've done enough crime to be sentenced for life anyways. so, do we have a deal?"

the boys looked at each other before yoongi spoke up.

"what gang are we talkin' about here..?"

"i'm sure you've heard of 'em," the cop smirked, grabbing one of the files stacked at the edge of the desk. he flipped through the papers and photos inside until he came to a small polaroid, taking it out and sliding it towards the boys. the picture showed a blood splattered wall with police tape surrounding it, and a small, poorly spraypainted rose near the corner. it didn't take long to guess which gang this was.

"silver thorns" jungkook whispered.

"that would be correct. most notorious gang in the tri-state, responsible for more than 100 robberies, murders, underground drug deals and other serious crimes. they've become so big they aren't afraid to be caught, marking every murder and theft with a rose. uses only silver bullets, knifes etc. you get it-" he looked from the photo back up to the boys "- so, do we have a deal, gentlemen?"

the boys looked at each other, smiling, and looked back towards the policemen.

"of course,"

_

woah a woah a woah anfjklbutilwu

-jadey