5// sleep

jimin stirred in his sleep.

"watch out, jimin!"  that voice, was it? 

jimin looked around for the voice. all he could hear was mumbles.

"watchake oupe"

"wakte up"

"wake up!"

*

jimin sat up, silently gasping for air. the sun was starting to rise, and he turned to be met face to face by yoongi.

"you alright? you were shaking and mumbling," yoongi muttered. his voice was rough, but jimin could still hear concern.

"yeah. fine," jimin mumbled, turning his body towards yoongi. last night, the three decided that yoongi and hoseok would take the beds, while jimin took the old couch near the kitchen. the couch was a little stiff, but it was fine. he had slept on worse. yoongi was still in front of him, and jimin sighed. "just a bad dream. that's all,"

yoongi lightly pushed him to the side, sitting down on the couch. when he sat down, he immediately stood back up.

"well i know why, this couch is as hard as a rock," yoongi grabbed jimin's hand, ignoring jimin's protests, and lead him to the bed he was sleeping in. "sleep here for the rest of the night,"

"where will you sleep then?"

"..in the bed too,"

"o-oh."

yoongi smirked, laying down. jimin did too- after a minute of thinking of all the things that could go wrong. he turned away from yoongi, closing his eyes again.

___

when you give those short chapters for fillers and so you can actually update. screaming.

-jadey!!