6// drive

the boys drove to the club later on that night. when they reached the parking lot, yoongi parked near the back, still close enough to be able to quickly drive away. the rest of the boys got out of the car, giving the signal to yoongi to prepare for the worst. he'd be ready.

after getting their fake ids checked and accepted, they walked in. they were instantly hit with the thumping of the stereos, and they walked to it, heading to an empty table. jimin, along with jin and tae, walked to the bar for a drink (to blend in of course, though taehyung would've liked it beeter if he could've actually drank it). jimin started off towards the crowd, acting tipsy, and began to ask questions. he walked from the front to the back like yoongi and hoseok had showed him. he was about to go to a new person but made eye contact with jin, who called him back.

"you see that guy over there?" jin motioned to behind jimin and jimin turned his head, looking for anything that would pop out. something did.

"silver thorns," jimin whispered, finding the familiar symbol sewn into the back of one of the people's jackets. jimin looked back to jin, hoping he would say something like "get out of here" or "we have to go". jin instead shooed him along, turning towards the bar again. jimin stood there for a minute, took a deep breath, swallowed the rest of his drink, and walked over.

"heyy, have i see you here before?" jimin slurred, hoping he sounded drunk, not idiotic (though there truly was no difference).

"no," the other replied, taking another sip from their glass. he was blunt, and jimin would have to try harder to get the response he was looking for.

"i'm pretty sure i have, you're a goldenthorn rightt?"

"yes, i am," this time the gang member smirked, standing tall to show the back of his jacket. jimin smirked, stroking the outline of one of the petals. he was getting through the other.

"ah, you sure are a troublemaker, aren't cha? what kind of trouble are you getting in later?" inwardly, jimin was cringing at what he was saying. he was surprised the other didn't see though his façade, and it was a miracle they hadn't.

"well," the man purred, moving his head closer to jimin's ear. jimin's breath hitched in his throat. "me and the others are planning to take over the whole tristate, maybe scare enough for a couple of other states. we are going to take over, but i'm sure we don't have to hurt all," the man's breath smelled like alcohol, and jimin could tell he was drunk, but could they truly have had something that big and bad in store? jimin couldn't recover after that.

"i-uh," jimin sputtered, wide eyed. the man pulled back his head, staring at jimin in confusion then anger.

"who the fuck are you?!" the man growled, reaching for jimin's collar. jimin quickly stepped back, and the man pulled out a gun, others from the crowd coming forward to assist him. tae grabbed the gun from his thigh. he pointed towards the ceiling and pulled the trigger. the crowd screamed, distracted, and the boys ran out the backdoor.

namjoon and jin were already in the car. jimin ran out next to hoseok. taehyung was in the back, gun pointed towards the door. everyone made it in, the car immediately speeding off. jimin's heartbeat raced, and he could feel the car accelerate onto one of the backroads. he let out a small sigh of relief, they were in the car, heading towards somewhere safe, and they would be fine from the oth-

CRACK

"yoongi, it looks like we have visitors," hoseok called, laughing afterwards. jimin stared at him, shocked. how could he be so calm about it? yoongi smirked, shoving his foot closer to the ground. he swerved between cars. the sunroof was opened, tae popping out of it. jimin's heart was on the floor. tae shot a few bullets before one landed, cracking the other car's windshield. yoongi looked for somewhere to go, spotting it.

the bridge was just starting to open, the two parts, moving up and beginning to separate. yoongi's foot hit the floor. his smirk made jimin more uneasy.

"get ready guys, hold on to your seats," yoongi announced, chuckling afterwards. tae reloaded his gun. he gripped the edge of the sunroof, pulling himself back in the car. yoongi reached the bridge, it already almost all the way up. the car sped up the slope. jimin clutched the edges of his seat, closing his eyes. the car reached the end of the first half of the bridge, and yoongi quickly yanked the steering wheel to the left. the car swerved left, much to jimin's dismay, and flew off the ground. the car slammed down on the other half of the bridge, backwards. yoongi slammed the stick shift into reverse.

the other car swerved to the right before it reached the end, stopping. tae fired a few shots into the windows before pulling himself back into his seat. yoongi looked through his rearview window to guide himself. he slowed the car back down into a normal driving speed, reaching a fast food parking lot. he pulled in and parked, sighing. he turned around to look at everyone, smirking. jimin lowered his window.

he leaned out and puked.

____

AHOY WAS THIS GOOD?! i rEALLYYYYY REALLY wanted to write this scene ever since i first thought of the book and wrote it, and now that i wrote it  i'm so happy aAHHH ayayyayayayayayayaya!!!!

-jadeyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYY