3// supervision

the boys were led to the waiting room near the front door, where they all sat down on the couches. they were still being watched of course, but they had no interest in escaping or breaking the deal. namjoon and yoongi got to talking about how they planned on taking the gang down while the rest talked about anything, trying to get their minds off it. after awhile, the policeman came back with a boy about their age. his hair was a golden blonde and he wore ripped skinny jeans with a black sweatshirt. he didn't look any different than them.

"this is jimin. he's experienced in guns and the sort, coming from a gang himself. be nice to him, he's going to tag along with you guys and help, so you'll be with him awhile," the cop spoke up. the two took a seat in the remaining two chairs and jimin gave a quick wave, waiting for the policeman to begin talking again. "to make this easier and more organized, we are going to assign you all a job. feel free to change them at anytime to something else. i will assign 5 jobs," the cop went on to explain the jobs and who got what.

"jin, namjoon, since you are the brains of this group, we will put you two in charge of directing and telling the others where to go. you guys have the most knowledge of gang hotspots and criminal activity, and the most knowledge on what signs are what, so this job should be perfect for you two. we will give everyone an earpiece and give you guys access to what you will need, so you guys will be prepared."

"taehyung, hoseok, and jungkook, you guys will be in charge of guns, knifes, and other weapons that will help take anyone out. we will give you permission to kill anyone who is attacking you, but only someone who is attacking you. anyone else and we will have to take away the privilege. everyone will get a weapon, of course, but these three members will be in charge of all weapons."

"and finally, yoongi and jimin. you two will be in charge of getting any information needed and being the distraction. you guys will distract anyone needed and do whatever it takes to get the information. since we might not have to have two people be a distraction, yoongi will also be the get-away car when the places you guys are going are more dangerous and suspicious. we are trusting you guys with the tristate's weapons, machinery, and top information. remember the deal, everyone," the cop was finally finished talking, and informed everybody that he would show everybody more information later. he walked back into one of the rooms after waving a short goodbye.

"so, jimin, how long have you been here? whatcha do to get here?" taehyung asked, not wasting any time.

"cops caught us robbing a mall, we were outnumbered. three of my gang members opened-fire and were immediately shot dead, two tried to run away, they were eventually caught, and then there was me, who immediately surrendered. i was the only one offered the deal, the rest went to prison," jimin shrugged, as if unfazed. his voice was soft though, and taehyung took the hint it was a sensitive topic.

"ah, at least you're not in prison, right? we don't bite, i promise, we only shoot, punch-"

"ignore taehyung, he really doesn't know when to stop-" jin shot daggers at tae as if to remind him of when he didn't surrender and get out of the car "- my name is jin, this is namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, and jungkook,"

"nice to meet you all," jimin's voice got louder and he gave a small smile.

this wouldn't be so bad.