04*

*warning this chapter contains explicit scenes and words*

(chapter song: back to black - beyoncé)
- Melrose Faye -

Harry took me to work later that day and I was nervous as to when we were going to 'hang out' again. He put his number in my phone and I'm not sure if this is a bad thing. I'm not good with these types of situations.

My focus hasn't been on school like usual. But instead my focus was on him. I've been so careless yet I don't even care. This isn't like me, or is it? Maybe I've been hiding this part of me. My emotions are confused, and I'm just confused overall.

I haven't talked to Aspen in a while which is also unlike me. I want to call her but I'd probably be bombarded by questions and lectures.

Sighing, I close my eyes and lay there on my bed just sinking in all of my thoughts, trying to get rid of this unnecessary stress that I have.

Suddenly my phone buzzes and I look to see a message.

Harry: Hey love, would you like to come over?

I look at the time. It's 6:00, and my dad isn't home for four hours. I bite my lip, debating on whether or not to accept or decline his offer. Before I can think my fingers start typing a response back.

Me: Sure, when?

He responds instantly.

Harry: I'll pick you up now. I'm on my way, be ready.

I quickly freshen up, making sure I look decent. Not because I'm trying to impress him or anything. At least I think I'm not trying to. I'm not sure, like I said, I'm very confused with myself at the moment.

A knock at the door brings me out of my thoughts, and I shuffle down the stairs. Quickly, I write a note to my dad saying I went to Aspen's house, then I put it on the fridge.

Opening the door, I'm greeted by Harry. He's wearing an all black outfit. Black ripped jeans, with a black button down shirt, paired with black ankle boots.

"Ready to go?"

My mouth is dry so I decide to not speak, and I just end up nodding. We make our way to the car and he opens the passenger side door for me. Quietly, I thank him and take a seat in the car. He jogs over to the other side, hopping in and taking off to his place.

After what seems like five minutes, we arrive.

"I'm so glad you said yes to coming over. I appreciate it," Harry tells me as he takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"I had no plans, and I didn't want to decline your kind offer." I smile.

"Can I be honest with you, Melrose?"

My heart rate picks up. Oh no, what is he going to say?

"S-sure," I respond unsteadily.

He leans in towards me and looks me in the eyes. That's when I see the familiar thing; the lust, the hunger in his eyes.

"You're interesting, love. There's many things I want to do to you," He speaks with his thick accent, licking his lips after.