Ch. 3

----Sorry guys! It's been a long time hope you like this!------

Bella's P.O.V

Today we decided to move the kids into our new house that we bought last week. It's so beautiful and it's a perfect place for the kids to grow up at. They are only two weeks but look like they are almost seven months. I am so worried that they won't make it to live a full life!😭 I love my little Lane and Rose they made my life complete. Even before me and Edward got married I felt like something was missing and what it was was that we didn't have any kids. Lane took his first steps today!😆 it was amazing!
When Lane took his first steps
"Bella Lane wants you but he told me he wants to try something."
"Okay."
"Lane go to momma." Edward put him down and he sat up on his own and got in the crawling position and stood up and wobbled a little and put his left forward and then his right foot and then he walked right to me. It was so good I was crying but no tears came out. Rose wants to crawl before she walks Lane just stepped the crawling.

Present
I will remember that moment forever! I can't wait for Rosie to walk. She's the youngest of cause and she loves her daddy! Rosie said her first word today! She said m-m-m-m-mo-mom-momma and then d-d-daddy and then l-l-l-Lane! She was so happy she did that but she still prefers to use her gift to talk to people. Me and Edward decided that we would homeschool the kids because of how fast they grew and we wanted all of the time we could get with them because we didn't know how fast their life would go by.

Rosie's P.O.V

I love momma and daddy so much! I even love our new house. I just don't like that we are moving away from our family but momma and daddy said we will see them every weekend because they'll miss us and want us to stay there all weekend. Me and Lane are going to stop aging at 17 momma and daddy don't know that but we do. We are going to surprise them. By the time we are one we'll look 2 that's when we'll tell them that we'll stop aging. Lane is so overprotective he doesn't like me being out of his sight but I guess that's older brothers for ya. Lane told me though our mind link that momma and daddy are going to give us our rooms when we look five. We are fine with that because we love each other. I can wait to see the full house we live in so far I've just seen our room and the living room and I love it so much!

--------------------------------------
Hoped y'all liked it! 😆 sorry it took me so long to update!😔