Ch. 6

Time skip to two months before they're two month birthday.
-
Bella's P.O.V

The twins decided to dye their hair blonde so we let them because the venom they have will make it go away soon so we said sure why not? Edward and I are out hunting with the twins "Mommy I'm tired " Roseline said "me too mommy " Lane said " I'm sorry you're tired we'll head back now so you can get some sleep " with that we headed back to the house and when they woke up the next morning we had to go shopping for them because they looked five and not one. They are growing up so fast. (The picture is of the outfits they brought some of them😂). Roseline is so going to grow up and be another Alice and Lane is going to grow up and be like Edward. In a couple of months they turn two but they'll look like six by they're second birthday. They start school soon but we are going to home school then until high school because that's when they're growing will slow down and they are really smart so we want to educate them at they're pace and not at the schools pace. Lane and Roseline will probably be the top two of they're school. They'll probably graduate in the year 2030 since they were born in the 2018 or earlier we don't know when they'll look 16.

Hope you liked it sorry it took so long!😳