Ch.10

Lane P.O.V

Today I start high school.. yay. I've literally been home schooled all of my life. The only people I talk to are my family are Maylies family (basically the entire pack). I don't understand how to talk to humans but I know I can do this. I have biology with my parents and Roseline, Maylie, and Seth. I have every class with Dad and Maylie. Since Roseline and I know everything because we have family that lived in every period of history and they all remember things from going to school; that they've taught us everything we basic need to know. We all ready know that me, Roseline, Dad , Mom, Aunty Alice , and Uncle Jasper will all be tied with top 1 in our class. Oh I forgot to you our cover story. How stupid am I? Any ways I am dad's brother and Aunty Alice is my sister on Carlisle's side. ,  Roseline is moms sister and Emmett's our big brother on Esme's side, Jasper and Roselie are twins and are family friends whose parents died and we took them in and same for Maylie and Seth. I get to first period which is gym with Dad and of course we beat everybody in running, doing push ups, sit-ups, and basketball. I'm so glad I have one of my parents in all of my classes but I'm also kinda sad because mom and Dad wanted to have all of the same classes but Esme and Carlisle told them no because one of them had to be with both us in case we tried to pull something like biting a human. I don't think we would do that. But oh well they had to suck it up and deal with it. The entire day was boring just a bunch of people staring at us because we are so pretty or handsome and they want to be like us but in reality you DONT I mean who would want to be frozen at 17 forever I mean on the other hand it's kinda cool because you out live everyone and you get to see what the future holds. When we made it home we had to do homework, eat supper or hunt and then go to bed ( like I said a boring day🙄).

Hope you've in joyed this. Should I bring Bella's father back in? Or not ? Let me know!! Thank you so much for reading my books!!!