Ch.11

Skip forward four years
Bella's P.O.V
Today we all graduate high school. I am happy about that. My Roseline and Lane did so good in high school; both got all A's. Last summer Seth proposed to Roseline and Maylie proposed to Lane. They are both getting married this summer. However, Roseline is one month pregnant. We are scared to see how that baby turns out to be.
Right now we are getting ready for graduation. My Roseline is wearing a red and black dress under her grown , Lane is a red button up and black plants, Edward and I are wearing grey and black , Rose and Emmett are wearing navy blue and white , Alice and Jasper are wearing a light blue with black. All of the girls hair is curled and the boys are slicked back.

Time skip to graduation

Same P. O. V.

We are all sitting separately due to last names. I can't believe that my babies are graduating already!! If only I could be sitting in the seats watching instead of graduating myself.. oh well. Edward and the family told me that they would get pictures of them. Edward, Alice, and Emmett are going on stage right now. Then it'll be Rosalie and Jasper , and lastly Roseline, Lane , and me last.
"Roseline Swan" she goes across the stage and we shot for her. "Lane Swan" he goes across and we shot for him. "Isabella Swan" I go across and meet my babies at our seats and we sit back down to listen to the guest speaker. After an hour later we are leaving. To go and celebrate at home with the kids. And also Seth an Maylie graduated tonight and they are celebrating with us at home. We get home and those that eat are having lasagna with chocolate cake for dessert.