Chapter 9

Skipping ahead in time // year 2026 look 16 and are full grown & they are actually 8 years old

Roseline's P.O.V

Today is Lane's and I first day of high school! All my aunts and uncles are coming with us , so is my parents. Seth and Maylie are going to be there too. Wow. Mom and Dad said that everyone will be looking at us because they've never seen anyone that looks like us and that we have to kinda stick together because we don't want people finding out what we are. Mom, Dad, Aunty Alice, Uncle Jasper, Seth, and Maylie are freshman with us and Rosalie and Emmett are juniors. My classes are the same as moms and Seth's and Lanes are the same as dad's and Maylies ( this way we will have our mates) We all have biology together 😉. I love the story of how mom and Dad go together. ❤️. I have math and history with Mom , Aunty Alice , and Uncle Jasper. Lane has English with Dad and Aunty Alice. We are also taking music, art, and French. All of our lockers are together. We also have lunch all together.

First day of school

"Roseline wake up!" Mom said
"Okay mom !"
"Lane wake up!"
"Heard you !" Lane said
" y'all are having waffles for breakfast" Dad said
"Yay!" We said
I'm wearing a dress and leggings with converse and Lane is wearing a polo shirt with converse. Mom is wearing something similar to me and same for Dad and Lane.
"We got an hour till we leave" says Dad.
Aunty Alice came over and did my hair and makeup along with moms. "Okay , Alice Roseline has to eat" Dad said. "Ugg. Forgot" said Alice "we'll go eat." She said. So I went and ate. After I ate we left. When we get there people were already staring, because of our cars. We all get and people's eyes are just following us.(👀👀🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ - how I feel right now.)
We get to the office and Dad says "Um, hi, we are new here and we need our schedules" "Um , Cullen, Hale and Sawn correct?" Says the office lady. "Yes ma'am." Dad said. "Okay here's your schedules and locker numbers." "Thank you." Our locker numbers are 567, 568, 569, 570, 571, 572, 573, 574, 575, & 576. "Alright lets get to class" said Mom. We arrived at first which is Math. "Today we are learning graphing." This is easy considering I've already learned it. The rest of the day basically went like that, I've already learned everything. 😏.

The next chapter will be Lanes p.o.v on high school.