ch1: new human

Saturday was a normal day in your house you do with your chores and now you took a shower and wear a white dress with sleeves that covered your arms, you wore blue heels with white stockings with a long white skirt. You wear a white hat with a bow in it you were taking a walk in this beautiful sunny day you bought a umbrella so you won't get hot.

You smiled and yourself in the mirror.

"I'm cute.''

You got out of your house and you open your umbrella as Sun blocks the shades away, you were humming a song as you wwlk while holding your umbrella.

Then you go to the field of flowers to picked some flowers like any girl would do luckily you have a basket to put the flowers in.

"Boss isn't there humans in this place?'' Asked the short skeleton with a golden tooth.'' I bet there's no humans''

''Quiet it sans!'' Said the taller skeleton with the scar than UF sans rolled his eyes at him.'' We are finding a human in the beautiful place!''

Then UF skelebros hear some humming in the flower field as UF sans and papyrus peek over they hide in the bushes to see who was humming a song, UF papyrus saw you picking flowers but you were not looking. You look up at the sky.
"Is that a human or a monster like us?'' Asked UF papyrus as he took a deeper look.''it got to be a human!''

UF sans sign and said.

"Boss I'll go ask her all right?.''   UF sans got out of the bushes and then he tap your shoulder.

"Excuse me lady are you a human or a mons-'' then you turned around as your big boobs bounce down as UF sans jawdrop.

''Yes?''  You ask him with a smile as you smile UF sans nosebleed and passes out, but then he got back up.

"Damn baby!! That's nice human boobs you have!!!!'' UF sans said as he wolf whistles making you giggle, then UF papyrus come out of the bushes and asked.

"Sans what's wrong?!''  UF papyrus jawdropped as you wave hi to them, UF papyrus and said with a nosebleed.

"Come on sans!!!"

"Okay boss!!;''

UF sans and papyrus run away from you making you so confused.

"Why did they run away?''