ch.4: fighting over who?

UF sans break through the door with his gasterblaster making storyshift asriel get scared and cry.

"Mommy!!''

You gasp and ask with a panicked.

"Asriel my little baby what happened?!''

UF papyrus shouted.

"Little Baby?! He's not your little baby!!!''

Then You run to SS asriel and then picked him up, now SS asriel face was in your boobs. He was acting cute for you then UF papyrus and sans whispered to SS asriel when you are not looking.

''Cut the fucking shit out. Kid.'' UF sans whispered making SS asriel making him get scared, then UF papyrus whispered.

"Yeah...little brat!''

SS Asriel started crying and said.

"Mommy!!! I wanna go home! Those underfell skelebros be mean to me!''

You hold SS asriel and replied.

"Ok...asriel we're going shhh...''

You hug him closely into your boobs making SS asriel stare at UF papyrus and sans with his pervert look.

"OH MY GOD YOURE A LITTLE BRAT!!!!" Yelled UF sans and papyrus yelled.

Few minutes it was night time, SS asriel was sleeping in the other room of your house. SS chara was playing on her Ds pokemon x and y.

''Chara....honey time for bed.'' You said nicely to her making SS chara give you the puppy eyes as she ask.

"Can you sleep with me pleease?''

You sign and then you smiled.

''Ok.''

You took her into your room and sleep with her, SS chara was touching your boobs when your sleeping.