ch.5: underswap papyrus.

Wednesday you always go to the flower shop to get new seeds to plant, you wear a flower dress with sleeves that covered your arms and gloves too, and a flower winter hat too that cover your ears.

"Lalala." You hummed as you brush your hair nicely and looking yourself in the mirror, dr.alphys was going to watch over SS asriel and chara.

"Ok alphys I'll be back!'' You said  as you grabbed your basket to carried things with and you close the doir behind.

**now with US papyrus**

US papyrus is  outside smoking on his cigarette while his brother US sans is out trying to find a human.

"I'm going to take a walk sans won't noticed I'm gone.''

You were in the flower store paying some seeds to put in your garden, but then you picked some nice pink flowers. As you put them in your basket and you found some red roses seeds for the garden.

"Hi mister I would like to pay red roses seeds, '' You said nicely an as the guy wink and said.

"Baby...wanna come with me in the back?''

You replied.

''No thank you I just like to pay some red rose seeds please"

The guy of the owner felt heartbroken and you paid for the seeds and the flowers too, you walked out of the store humming.

"La-la la-la!''

You bump into someone that look like papyrus but smokes too, you noticed a skeleton with a orange jacket who was smoking on a cigarette he look like UF papyrus but different he didn't have a scar on his face.

"Oops sorry!''

US papyrus noticed your big chest and he winks while smoke.

"Hey babe, wanna go to the 'bone zone?' With me?'" He flirt with you but you didn't care if US papyrus flirt with you, you thought he was nice to you.

"Umm what's your name?'' You ask nicely as US papyrus spoke.

"Underswap papyrus baby. By the way, you have big human boobs that I never seen before.''

You giggled as you walk waving at him.

"Bye!''

Few minute, alphys have leave to her house. Now you were in the garden planting a rose seed in there and you water it with a nice flower pot. Storyshift asriel and chara was sleeping in there own rooms, you put on your pajamas as you go to your room and fell asleep in your bed.