Chapter 2

"Yes, wait? You're into Zayn, aren't you?"

"Gosh, no! No no no. I'm not into him." I said as I opened the door of my car. I heard him chuckle from the other line.

"Then why are you so defensive?" He asked in a mocking tone. I just rolled my eyes, even tho he can't see it.

"Its just nothing." I answered, flatly. I turned on the engine and I drive my way home.

"Wait, are you driving? With one hand on the steering wheel?" I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" I stubbornly asked. I always do this whenever I have an important call. But, its cute when boys overreacts, especially Zayn. What!?! Why am I thinking Zayn again!? Oh, God!

"You know, just call me when you're done driving. It's not safe when you're driving with one hand. I-I'm just worried about you." Awee, he's so cute. Hang on, Krystalle! You just met him alright? Easy on that thing. After he said that, he hangs up the call. I continued driving my car and I dropped by to the nearest gas station so that I could refill. I saw a boy knocking on my car window.

"Full tank please...What the hell!!!" I said. Geez, why is he here!? He let out a laugh and then continued to do his job. Is he working here? This lad is so freakin' mysterious.

"Full tank on the go!" He said as he filled the tank of my car at the back. I watched every move he does in the side mirror.

"Wait..Harry!" I shouted. He bites his lower lip just to prevent him from laughing. Boy, don't do that! You're making me drool.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Ughh. Stop calling me that. Wait, do you work here?" I asked, curious. He smiled. I gave him my payment and he receives it with a wink. Why do you always do that? He's so cute. His dimples are so deep and I love them. I didn't notice him before because I was so into Zayn, but now, I could tell that he's much better than Zayn. "But you just met him, Krystalle! You can't just trust or like someone you just met." Said the thoughts inside my head. Okay, okay. I'll know him better. (A/N: Sorry, ZAYNnatics! Don't blame me, this is KC's thoughts, okay? Hahahahahah.)

"Yes." Harry said with a wink and walks towards the cashier.

"Bye!" I said as I turned on the engine. He glanced at me for the last time and waved his hands.

I was driving like a fool, smiling for no reason. Then I remembered Paul. I contact him with one hand on the steering wheel and the other is the phone. One thing I like Paul is that he picks up really fast.

"Hey girl!" He greeted.

"Hey. I just saw Harry at the Cox Gas Station. Does he really works there?" I asked. I was curious about him. If he really works there, how come I didn't notice him. It was not the first time I stopped by there. Or maybe he stalks me and he just pretends to be a worker there.

"My research there said he always drops by there after school. So, maybe, yeah. He works there." Paul said. Paul is always updated about the guys in our school and especially the football players.

"Okay. Thanks, Paul!" I said.

"What does he say to you? Did he asked your number? Did he asked you on a date? What?" Paul asked, exaggerated. I just laughed and ignores all his question and hangs up the call. I'll just tell him when arrive in my own house. Since me and Paul are in the same village and yes, I'm living on my own.

When I finally arrived. I called Paul to come so that I could tell him what happened. I prepared some nachos and mayonnaise dip; that's my stress reliever. I always love to eat food with lots of mayonnaise on it.

My doorbell rang and I hurriedly clicked my remote to unlock it. Yeah, my door is remote operated. My mom customized it so that she couldn't die waiting for the door to open because I'm very lazy to do it.

"Hey, girl!" Paul greeted me. He walks in the kitchen where I stood and picked some nachos and dipped in the mayonnaise.

"Yo!" I said as I picked some nachos too.

"So, are you gonna tell me what happened with you and Harry?" Paul asked, sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes and continued eating.

"Well, okay but its just between you and I. Deal?"

"Deal!" He answered, excitedly. He even claps his hand.

"Well, nothinghappened!" I said really fast so that he couldn't understand. I laughed because of his blank expression. He furrowed his brows and still not gets it.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing happened." I said as I bite my lower lip. I tried myself not to laugh but I can't help it.
 His eyes widened with furrowed brows.

"Y-you mean, nothing happened? He didn't asked you on a date? He didn't asked for your number?" He said, disappointed.

"Well, he already have my number tho." His eyes widened and smiled widely.

"Really!? Oh my God!"

"Yeah, but Paul? I've just met him, and what if he's not into me? Or maybe he's not that serious?" I said with a worried frown. This is new to me and I never dated before, believe me or not. I don't even have an experience of having a relationship. Just one. But its not that perfect relationship and it only lasted for a week. We don't usually go on a date and our relationship is secret and I even regret why I dumped him before.

I had a relationship with Zayn before he turned into a heartthrob hottie, the Zayn I knew before, the nerdy Zayn who is so sweet, caring, and gentleman. But I dumped him because of his face or the way he wears clothes because its just not my type. I admit he's not that good looking before but now, he's more than I could ever imagine. He changed because of me, I made him a fool. I was his first love but I dumped him.

I felt tears falling from my eyes. I was drowned by my own thoughts. I wiped my tears with the back of my hand but was no use.

"Girl, you hear me? Oh my God! Why are you crying!?" Paul asked, worried. God, why is this stupid tears won't stop!? Why am I so emotional!?

"N-Nothing. I'm just thinking a-about, Zayn. What if I-I didn't dumped him before? We'll still be together up to n-now?" I asked. I sobbed and hugged Paul and then I continued to cry. He rubbed my back with his palm.

"Shhh. Don't say that. You didn't dumped him, its your choice. Its just that you didn't chose the right thing that's why you regretted it." Paul said frankly. He's right. I didn't chose the right thing and now he hates me.

"Thank you, Paul. Thank you for being at my side." I said as I closed my eyes.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyyyyy, guyyyyys!!! I'm back :) Uhm, sorry for my spelling and grammar cause English is not my first language. I hope you understand xX

Please vote and comment! :*

-Princess Styles