Chapter 3

*yawns*

I sense the smell of a good morning. I'm feeling much better now. Wait, what happened last night? A part of my thought asked. I slowly opened my eyes and the chandelier greeted me from above. Wait, what was my chandelier doing in my room? I got up quickly and I realized that I'm in my living room and I'm sleeping in the sofa all night long! Great, just great!

"Good morning, turtle doves!" Paul said from the kitchen. I smelled some sauté garlic, he must be cooking. Paul is a good cooker eversince we were kids and he really wants to have a restaurant and name it after me. And now his dreams come true. He's now 17 and he started to manage a restaurant when he was still 15 with the help of his parents. Unbelievable, right? Though, he have a supportive parents, not like mine who's always been so workaholic.

"Why am I sleeping in the sofa?" I asked with a pout and crossed arms.

"Stop pouting, you look like a dog." He said, smirking while his eyes are on the pan.

"Ouch." I said and slowly walking towards him to see what his cooking. "What happened last night?" I added.

"You passed out and you're too heavy to carry so I decided to put you on the sofa." He said, eyes are still on the pan.

"Why, thank you kind man!" I sarcastically said. He laughed and turned his face into serious one.

"Lady Krystalle, lady!" He said. I laughed hard and even touched my tummy. "Well, atleast I didn't leave you here in the kitchen." He added.

"Right, right. So, what do we have here?" I pointed out on what he is cooking.

"Fried rice with omelet ala Paul." He said with an Italian accent. Paul and I were always been a rice eater and a meat eater too. We always eat rice when breakfast cause if I don't, I'll faint.

"Looks yummy! There's something missing. Hmmm." I said and I winked at him.

"Mayonnaise!" We both said and laugh. I was about to get a spoon and fork but my phone rang from the living room. I hurriedly sprint to the living room to get my phone.

Harry calling...

I excitedly clicked the answer button.

"Krystalle, speaking." I said biting my lower lip.

"H-hey. Uhm, h-how's your sleep?" He asked, stuttering. I chuckled by the way he stutters.

"It's fine. Yours?" I said as I walked back to the kitchen. Paul mouthed, who are you talking to? And I mouthed back, Harry. His eyes widened and thumbs up for me.

"Good. But I didn't get enough sleep tho." He said from the other line.

"Why?" I asked while grabbing my spoon and fork with one hand.

"Because I was thinking of you." He said and I giggled. Paul on the other hand continued eating and eavesdropping us. I clicked the loud speaker button so that I can eat.

"Well atleast you didn't slept on the sofa." I said as I glanced Paul with one brow raised. He nearly choked and he looks at me with furrowed brows. I just chuckles and winks at him.

"Why? What happened?" He asked, worried. I grinned at Paul and he turned his palm into a fist. I chuckled again and stick my tongue out.

"Nothing." I said, flatly.

"You sure?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said as I stands up to get some water.

"Okay. Uhm, c-can I fetch y-you after school?" He asked, stuttering again. My eyes widened as well as Paul's. Paul excitedly nods as if he was the one who is being asked.