Chapter 6

"Luke!" I shouted. I can't see anything because of my tears. I felt everyone is looking at me.

"H-Hey." I heard Luke's voice not so far from me. I wiped off my tears. He's now in front of me. I hugged him. I am too messed up now. I only met him an hour ago but who cares, I just need someone to lean on.

"T-Take me s-somewhere far f-from here. P-Please. T-Take me." I said through sobs.

"Okay but you need to tell me what happened." He said.

"Fine. Just, just take me somewhere." I said and he just nods.

Luke's P.O.V.

"Harry? That freak. He has the guts to hug that girl in front of me! For fuck sake." KC said. She's so drunk.

I never thought that she's so vulnerable in the inside. It feels like I wanted to torture whoever does this to her. How could anyone hurt her like this!? I know KC doesn't know me that much, she shouldn't have to come with me at times like this and that surprised me alot. I know her eversince. My parents are one of the stock holders of their company as well as Zayn's parents too and now, she's hurt by the son of their rival company. She didn't know that thing and if she did, she'll just ignore that fact. She's not into business, she wants to live her life normal. I was carried away by my thoughts, I didn't notice that KC had just passed out. I got up and I carried her to my car. I brought her to Mr.&Mrs. Collins house instead of bringing her to her house. I know its not a good idea and probably, she will be mad at me when she woke up but its her safety that matters to me.

"Oh my poor baby. What happened to her?" Mrs. Collins, asked. Her family seems so nice, I guess.

"Oh, uh. She passed out at the bar. Uhmm..but I'm really sure that nothing bad had happened to her. She- she's just sad. Uhm..love problems, something like that." I said, stuttering. Geez, why am I acting like this?

"Oh my, husband! Our baby is growing up! Oh, such a blessing in this family. My my, how can I re-pay you, young man?" I chuckled and just turned my head from left to right. Now I understand why KC hates her parents.

"Oh, no. Don't. It's just okay. You don't need to repay, maam." I said, refusing her offer.

"How about you'll be the escort of Krystalle in our company's ball. That will be tomorrow, okay then?" I don't know why, but I just feel so excited about what I've heard.

"S-Sure then, maam." I said.

A couple of minutes later, I excused myself because its now passed midnight. I just find myself smiling for no reason.

Krystalle's P.O.V.

"Good morning, my dear!" Oh, please! Did I just heard my mothers voice? I just wish it's just a dream.

"My honey pieeee. Wake uppp!" And now its my dad. Cool. I raised my arms and pretend that I just woke up.

"What am I doing here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"A guy got you here. Now, go change. Were going somewhere." Mommy said, excitedly. Ughh.

• Mall •

"What are we doing here, mom?" I asked, annoyed.

"Have you forgot? Its our company's anniversary. We're going to a ball today, so we must buy some dresses. We'll also go to the salon after picking our dress." I just nod and nod until she stops speaking.

I finally picked a dress. It is a black see through lace dress. A simple one. My hair was just put into a bun and just a simple, fierce looking make up on my face. Going out from the mall, I saw two black cars the one is Dad's and the one is...is...Luke? He's my escort? Wth!?

"Mom!?" I said with furrowed brows.

"I think he's fine. He's cute, dear." Mom said. I just rolled my eyes and continued to walk. When we got to our escorts, Luke opened a door for me. I smiled at him and he just nods.

"I'm sorry you were dragged in this situation." Luke said, breaking the silence. He's now driving. I let a small sigh and just shook my head.

"Its okay. I should be the one to sorry. If I wasn't too desperate to have someone to talk to then you're still staying at your house tonight." I said and he chuckles.

"Nah. I'll be coming too, with or without you." He said. My eyes got widened. What does he mean?

"What? Why?" I asked in confusion.

"My parents are one of the stock holders in your company." He said.

"My parents company. Not my company." I said. I'm really not into business or something that blows off mind. I still want to enjoy the life I am living.

"Great." He said, sarcastically.

The venue was not so full since we arrived here earlier than we thought. I saw some of my friends as well as Luke too. I excused myself to Luke because I saw Paul with Zayn at the buffet corner. He just nods and kissed my forehead. This guys is so strange.

"Hi Paul!" I greeted. I just smiled at Zayn and he just nods.

"You okay now? I was worried about you. You're not in your house." He said. I just smiled at him.

"Can I have a time with you?" Zayn asked. I nodded and followed him.

"What is it?" I asked. He stares at me with worried expression.

"Are you okay? I called you last night. I was worried about you, K." He said. His words. Its unbelievable. Zayn? Is that you? Is this just a dream.

"Yes. I'm fine." I blankly said.

"Zoe. That girl. Its Harry's first love. I-I nearly killed her. No, I killed her untill that night." He said looking at a distance.

"Why?" I asked.

"What do you mean- Why?" He asked, confused tone.

"Why did she ever come back." I
said in a deep cold tone, which is more like a sentence than a question.

"I don't know. I-Its just that the moment I send her in the hospital, t-the doctor said she's dead on arrival. And what happened yesterday is nothing. I-I'm just immune to that situation. Harry does that whenever its her death anniversary or birthday." He said as he shooked his head.

"About us," He pauses.

"Hmm?"

"A-About us, I-I didn't mean to ignore y-you all this t-time. I'm just finding some time to talk to y-you but insecurity kills me whenever I-I'm in front of y-you or something. I just don't want to be rejected, again." He said, stuttering. He ran his hand through his hair and gently shook his head. A tear escaped my eye, a tear that I am longing, a tear of happiness. I didn't expect that this day would come. This was beyond from perfect.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I rejected you. I know, its my choice but It didn't seem to be the right choice. I'm sorry, Zayn. I'm sorry." I said, more tears were falling from my eyes. He hugged me and I burried my face on his shoulder. I just cried and cried.

"I just can't believe I'm still inlove with you after all this years." Zayn said. I just hugged him tighter. I hope this day won't end. Just you and me, Zayn.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: New updateee :) So, hey. I know I'm a mess writer but just keep on reading okay? Suggest me new fanfic story guyssss. Don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share this to your friends. Hey, silent readers? Don't be so silent pleaseee. Thankyouuuu! Xx
Gimme some 5 votes and 5 comments please :*