Chapter 4

"Amusement park!!??" I shouted. Harry just laughs. I have never been in to amusement parks, I swear. I wanted to but my parents don't have time for me and Paul just don't waste time just to go to an amusement park and he's afraid of heights too. So that rollercoaster thingy is no good for him.

"Why? Don't tell me you haven't been to amusement parks." He said, sarcastically.

"What's wrong for being a first timer, huh?" I said as I rolled my eyes. His eyes widened and he furrowed his brows.

"What!? Daughter of the CEO and you haven't been to amusement parks? Boy, you're kidding right?" He said, staring at me with wide eyes. I chuckled and shook my head. My eyes widened when I saw the rollercoaster. It was like a hundred feet tall and it has lots of lights but there is something strange about this rollercoaster. My jaw fell when I finally processed what I've seen.

"Is this amusement park is yours?" I asked him, staring at him blankly. He laughed loudly and his dimples got deeper and deeper.

"This whole thing? *laughs* No. No, no. This is my Mom's gift when I was still 5 but I'm not managing this." He said. Damn, is he really that rich? Just great.

"But why is it Harry Cox is named after that rollercoaster? I thought you were Styles." I said, blankly.

"You know, business." He just said, pissed. He pulled over then got out of the car as fast as he could and then he slammed the door. Weird! I didn't know he's a two-faced monster. I've never ever met a boy like him! Like, seriously? I'm just asking him, you know. And he should never treat a girl like shit.

I furrowed my brows and crossed my arms. Wait, where did he go? Tss. Doesn't matter atleast he left his keys here but how do I find my way back? Ughhh! Harry where are you know? Is this really your talent? Leaving your date behind? Or is he trying to kill me by just planting a bomb in his car? Oh God, please don't! Or am I just overreacting? Yeah, I'm just overreacting.

The next thing I knew is that he's knocking the window of the driver's seat and I unlocked it, letting him in. He smiled at me and he offered me a drink. I wanted to slap him for leaving me and now? He offered me some drink? What's with you, Harry Styles?

"So, what ride do you want to go first?" He asked after sipping some of his drinks. I turned my head to the other side as I narrowed my eyes to the street.

"I want a ride that leads me to my house." I said, flatly. Not looking at him.

"W-why? I-I'm sorry about that. Let's just forget it."

"Do you really do this on someone at their first date?!" I rolled my eyes with furrowed brows. Is he messing with me?! Well, congratulations Harry! I'm now totally pissed.

Harry's P.O.V.

Damn! What's with me? Or should I say, What's with that girl? My plan is to change my identity but why did I even bring her to this place!? I just don't get it. I even told her about mom's company that is the rival of theirs. But—but...it feels like I'm comfortable with her. Her soft voice. Her angel face looks annoyed but she's still beautiful. I-I think I like her....

...NO!! You're not Harry anymore if do that, Harry. Just stay on your plan. Make her fall inlove with you then break her heart. But what if I hurt her?.. That's your goal, freak. To hurt her! To hurt every girl before they will ruin you. Love is a lie. Love is...is..everything.. those sweet texts, my efforts just to make my girl smile...

"Zoe."

"Huh? What? Who?" My thoughts were erased when I heard those soft annoyed voice then I realized my tears travelled to my cheeks. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath after I opened it.

"I'll send you home." I said as I turned on the engine. I heard her sigh. I drive my way to the nearest exit until I felt her hand on my arms.

"Stop the car." She said, flatly. I glanced at her, she's not looking at me. She's looking on something from a distant.

"What?"

"I said, stop the car!" She half-yelled. I pull over and glanced at her, she's looking at the direction towards the benches. I looked at the direction where she's looking at and I finally saw the reason why she's just staring there, blankly. I didn't see that coming. I-I thought she's the one who's being played. Poor guy!

"Is—is t-that—." KC stuttered.

"Gigi. Yes." I said and nodded.

"I-I thought she's innocent. I thought she's loyal but why is she kissing that guy? I thought she's new here." She said through sobs. Is she supposed to cry?

"Hey, hey. Why the hell are you crying?" I half-yelled. Why is she THAT emotional?

"It's just that—I-I let her be with Zayn—and-and—." She said, stuttering. So, she's into Zayn? Wtf! Why is he stealing all my girls? First, it's Zoe then next, Krystalle? I let him steal my girl once but now, I won't! "So, you're jealous? It's that it?" asked the voice inside my head. What? No! I'm not jealous! Well, yeah maybe but it's not like that.

Krystalle's P.O.V.

After the night of mysteries, now it's school time. It sucks. I didn't see Harry today. Not even the whole campus. Should I call him or not? Nah, he can take care of his self. Majority of the students greeted me from the hallway and I don't really know them. I stayed at one of the benches from the parking lot. It's my vacant hour so I have lots of time to rest from those boring classes earlier. Well, it's all up to me, alone. Paul is still in his class tho.
I walked to the benches near the parking lot. When I got to the benches, rain started pouring. I didn't care if I'm going to be wet. I can't make up my mind about what's going on. Gigi was too fake for Zayn. She was just using him. A thought came up to my mind, I should tell Zayn about this but I don't think Zayn would believe it. Ughh! I closed my eyes and I faced my head to the sky. Raindrops hitting on my face. But then suddenly, I felt no more raindrops falling in my head. I opened my eyes then I saw a black umbrella. I half-shooked my head to see who's holding it then I saw a girl wearing all black. Sweet faced girl wearing black? Just wow!

"Who are you!?" I half-yelled, making her sweet face frown.
"You're welcome. I'm Z." She said with a smile. I stood up then checked my phone.
"Uh, yeah nice meeting you. I have an important thing to do, sorry!" I said as I started to walk away from her. I saw her hands waving at me.
"Oh, wait! I haven't know your name yet!" She shouted.
"KC!" I shouted. I runned to my car and locked myself off to there.

-----------------------------------------

Heyyyyy, guysss! I hope you like my story. And if you do, give me a star by voting my story. Thank you :)

Ps: Sorry for the grammar and typos :) Xx