Chapter 8

Harry's P.O.V.

Why am I so nervous? It feels like this butterflies in my stomach will come out. Relax, Harry! You're just fetching her on a date. But still, I'm still nervous. I was awakened from my thoughts when the doorbell rang.
I got up and I opened the door. I saw Diane. A girl from the bar lastnight. Babe #10.

"H-Hey." I said, shocked. What the hell is she doing here? She shakes her head then she wraps up her arms to my neck and she started kissing at me.

"W-Wait." I said, breaking away from our kisses as I tried to push her away.

"What?" She asked, annoyed. She puts her hand in her hips as she furrowed her brows.

"I'm not in the mood." I said. She wakes away as she raised me her middle finger. I just laughs as I closed the door.

Still haven't figured it out? Krystalle is still part of my plan. I don't know but I want to make fun of her. I did feel bad too. I admit, I felt bad for her. But who cares?

I changed into my black outfit. Black tee, black jeans, black jacket and black shoes. It's cold outside as the 'Ber' months came in. I wonder what outfit would KC wear. Maybe her basic outfits. Jacket, tee, jeans and boots. I just find her so cool with her boyish taste of outfits.

I hurriedly grabbed my keys as I walk out from my condo. I get in my car and I drive off to KC's house. I arrived at the village she lived in. It'll just take a minute to drive off from my condo to the village. I knocked at her door and a beautiful creature greeted me. She wore a white sleeveless tee, a pair of shorts, a red bonnet and a pair of sneakers. God, she's so amazing. I can't help but feel nervous.

"Why are you wearing that?" I asked. Her face frowned and she looked at her outfit.

"Why? You don't like it?" She asked, dumbfounded. I rolled my eyes and I remove my jacket and I placed it on her shoulder.

"You'll get cold. You shouldn't be wearing that." I said. She wrapped up the jacket in her body so it won't fall.

"Thanks." She said. Her cheeks turned pink as I hold her hand. We slowly walk towards my car.

"Where will you take me?" She asked. I chuckled at her and I opened the door for her.

"To the condo but let's pass to the nearest drugstore to buy some condoms." I jokingly said. Her eyes widened and she furrowed her brows. I chuckled lightly and she punch my bicep.

"I hate youuu!" She shouted as she tried to pinch me. I laughed hard. She's so innocent.

Krystalle's P.O.V.

"....to buy some condoms." Crap. What did he just said!? It feels like I wanna jump out from this car. I punched him on his biceps. My sweat were falling even if it is so cold.

"I hate youuu!" I shouted at him. Bad joke, Harry. Bad joke.

Another unfamiliar roads that we passed. Where is he taking me?

He pulled over and he opened the door for me. He dragged me in this huge building just like ours. We entered straight to the building. I noticed that the guards and employees saluted at us, specifically at Harry and there's this two bodyguards who followed us behind our back. Is this his building? Oh God. We stopped in front of the elevator door. It opened and everyone on that elevator got out and they seemed like they saw a ghost or something. What is happening here? We entered the elevator, still dumbfounded of what was happening here.

"Where are we? Where are you taking me?" I break the silence. He chuckles and just shakes his head with amusement.

"There's a chopper waiting for us up there." He said as he points out the ceiling of the elevator. My eyes widened. And for the thousandth time, where the hell is he taking me? Oh well, its now up to you Lord.

"Chopper? Why?" I asked. He just stayed in silence and smirks. I noticed that Harry was still holding my hand. My cheeks burned when I realize we look like a couple.

The elevator door went open and there's a glass door that leads us to the roof top where the chopper was. He pulled my hand in excitement and we both jog to the chopper. Harry shaked hands to the pilot as I did also and he gave us headphones so that we could protect our ears. This whole chopper thing isn't new to me, in fact my dad owned a dozen of choppers just for his 'collection' or specifically, he just wastes his money for buying those because of his so called chopper collection which is useless like, who would buy a dozen of chopper just for exhibit? Oh God have mercy!

"Enjoying yourself?" Harry asked. I nodded but turned face into serious one.

"Yes but where are you taking me?" I asked still clueless. I hope this is not some sort of adrenaline activity cause if it is, I'd rather choose to die than to go on that stuff.

"You'll see." He said. I hold his hands tighter. He noticed that I'm fidgeting. He entwine his fingers on mine and I'm starting feel comfortabe with his.

"Why are you so nervous? Relax, we're not jumping or something." He chuckles. I just rolled my eyes and turned to the other side to see the view. It's so nice up here. I realize that we're far from the city cause all I see now is woods. The chopper was starting to land cause its getting lower.

"Were here." Said the pilot in the front. Harry smiled excitedly.

"Finally!" Harry half-shouted. We got off the chopper and I was amazed by the view.

All I saw is a huge lake, a big cabin along with the small ones and woods. This is some sort of vacation place. We're not the only people here, there are some kids were playing on the swings, some teenagers like us were swimming in the lake. The place was not that crowded, it's just even. There's a boardwalk that leads to the lake and beside it there's some boats and rafts with their paddle. I throw my fingers on that side of the lake and I turned to Harry.

"I want to try that one!" I excitedly said. Harry chuckles and we headed towards the boarwalk.

"As you wish."

-

"So you were saying that this place is owned by your family?" I asked him, amused. He nodded, my eyes turned in shock.

"Actually, this place was private, exclusively for our family but it turns out we only go here when there's some family gatherings. So, my parents decided to make this for public." I nodded. This place is beautiful. I wandered my head in the place. I'm starting to love this place. My thoughts got washed off as Harry splashes me some water. We're on the middle of the lake at the moment. I laughed as I pushed Harry and seems like lost his balance so he falls off from the boat. I laughed hard, my tummy hurts because of laughing. Then my face frowned cause I realized that Harry was long gone. Oh God! Please don't tell me, Harry got eaten by a shark or a big octopus. I got worried and my hands started to shake.

"Harry?" Where are you? I shouted.

"Harry? Stop it. This not a good time to mess with me." Oh God. Help me!

"Bad joke, Harry! Bad joke." I shouted once more. I have no other choice. God, please help me. I jumped off from the boat as I dive to the lake. It is 20 feet away from the ground and it is so damn cold. I saw nothing but black. There was nothing. I dive up to catch some air.

"Harry! Please. Don't leave me." I said releasing some sobs. My whole body is shaking. Tears falling from my eyes. I felt there's something underneath grabbed my feet and I panicked. I shouted for help. Then I felt the hands or something released my feet and it was now replaced by a laugh. A familiar laugh. I turned my back and I saw Harry laughing so hard. I just stared at him with furrowed brows.

"God! You scared the hell out of me, Harry!" I said, hitting his shoulder with my hand. I was freaking out earlier and now he showed up like nothing happened. I swam in the lake and I closed my eyes enjoying the cold breeze of air. I felt Harry's arms were wrapped up in my hips and it sends jolts of electricity in my body. I placed my hands in his shoulders as he keep getting closer and closer until we're inches away. I could feel his breath into mine. He closed his eyes and.....

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Cliff hanger!!! HAHA So, did you like it? What about Harry's plan? Are they going to kiss?
Find out by voting this chapter.

5 votes and 5 comments, pretty pleaseee :)

Bdw, thank you all for readinggg!

-Princess Styles