bts word vomit

I love bts I really do. And I apologize in advance for anyone that reads this gets offended.

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THE WEAK HEARTED AND EASILY OFFENDED SO READ WITH CAUTION.

As you guys know bts is one of my favorite kpop bands. I'm not obsessed with them ofc I'm a multifandom. Even so, I like these 7 rats. Buuuuuuutttt, there are a ton of problems with the fandom and army I honestly feel bad for them.

Bts itself.

They're pretty famous and have pretty attractive faces and are easy to love, thier songs are pretty good too.

But I think some titles are out of place.

Jungkook is a really good singer, he's one of the main vocals, but he CANNOT RAP TO SAVE HIS LIFE. His voice is unique when he's "rapping" but no honey you cannot rap. Just stahp.

Taehyung is a good singer and his deep voice kills. But like it or not he is the visuals. Not the official visual, but a visual anyways. He's hot, what can I say? He's good at rapping too. His deep voice makes his voice more unique than Jungkook and he can actually rap really well.

Jimin. This boi sounds like an angel. He's abs are hawt and Jimin is so freaking cute I can't. But he needs to back off. Remember when he went out of place and legit shoved everyone out of place so he was in the middle so he can rip off his shirt? He does that so much. And remember when he moved up to the camera and shoved his jibooti up in the camera's face and blocked out the other members? That wasn't okay. The other members like attention too ok honey.

Yoongi is a gr9 rapper with such deep lyrics and one of the most lit mixtapes on planet earth. But he does more than sleep y'all. The reason why he's so sleepy is because he stays up so late writing music and producing music in the studio. Didn't like Namjoon or someone say Yoongi is so attatched to his music he literally had to drag Yoongi out of the studio to get him to eat and drink and sleep? He needs sleep just like any other human being. So army, do me a favor and stop stereotyping Yoongi as this lazy ass grandpa that just sleeps and spits fire when he wants too.

Hoseok is another great rapper that works just as hard as everyone else. But he is so underrated and gets a giant lack of attention. The reason why he cannot shut up and always does really weird funny dances and is always so happy and enthusiastic about everything is because he wants the attention. On V LIVE he said "please pay more attention to me." also he has to work harder because he entered big hit as a dancer not rapper. He's such a great rapper and dancer like how do you guys not see that. My bias is hobi, and I love him and think he's adorable and shit, but he isn't much of a visual compared to everyone else. Don't get me wrong he's attractive but compared to Taehyung or Jin, he isn't much of a visual they're about average. His smile will end child hunger but he ain't a lot of a visual. I still love him tho :3

Namjoon is the most hated idol in bts. I don't get why, it just does. Maybe its because he lacks a lot of visual, or isn't as pale as everyone else. I don't know. But he is the leader and a main rapper. And some disrespectful armys want him to leave? What the actual fuck if he leaves bts will most likely disband. Y'all can't get rid of the leader. He's so adorable and so talented but armys sent death threats and talk shit about him all the time wtf. He works so hard to make armys happy despite all the hate he gets for no reason and people still disrespect him. If it wasn't for Namjoon bts might not have even debuted and you guys wouldn't be asking Jungkook oppar to sign your asseu juseyo. (see what I did there) He takes care of each and every member and is such a great leader tf. Namjoon may not be visuals but he is smart enough to know what y'all are saying show some respect.

Jin is a talented singer and visual have you seen how hawt he's become? He is rocking that blonde/silver hair. He sounds really good and lives up to the visual expectation he's perfect. But he really needs to get more lines. He sounds amazing and is more than just a pretty face. He's the official visual but put some faith in jin he already takes care of and cooks for everyone let him sing a little. Sure he isn't the best visual out there and a sub vocal and the oldest but show some respect to him too.