él author gets personal

Ok so before I rant pLs don't make this pubic and say worldwide all my problems. Of you're uncomfortable with me being peronal there's the door. Leave. Out.

Are you sure about this?

WARNING turn back now

This is your last warning

Alright.

I'm gonna be honest with all of you here. I have lots of things wrong with myself. I'm not gonna say all of it because that's unnecessary but I'll say one thing.No I'm not insane or a wacko that lives in an asylum and neither is the rest of my family. But I have disorder. I don't like to admit it but there it is. If you're going to call a church or a psychaiatrist and get me to anger management class leave right now there's the door. I'm serious fucking leave I don't need it or you up my a$$ about how I need to get Jesus to save me bitch I can save myself.

Do you want to hear a story? Of course you do.

*insert dreamy music and cue flashbacks*
One day author nim was diagnosed with a disorder. (I'M NOT SAYING IT MKAY DONT GO GO MY A$$ ABOUT THAT EITHER) author nim told her friend about her problem. But this friend was a big bad liar. She told the whole school right before she was gonna go on a date. So now the whole school thinks she belongs in a mental hospital.

I SWEAR TO GODT I'M GONNA MOVE TO CANADA FUCK AMERICA AND THIER DICKHEADED PEOPLE THEY CAN GO HAVE UNDERAGE SEX WITH THEMSELVES TO JUJU ON THAT BEAT WHILE DABBING MKAY

If y'all can't tell I h9 america with all my heart :")

I HAD PROBLEMS YESTERDAY AND YALL ARE OK.

BUT WHEN THIS BITCH TELLS THE WHOLE SCHOOL IM A FUCKING PSYCHO KILLER CHING CHONG THAT MURDERS PREGNANT DOGS TAKE THIER FETUSES AND USE THOSE TO MAKE HOT DOGS NOW. BRAVO ENCORE 10/10 WOO WOO

If you couldn't tell that was 110% sarcasm there's a separate door for you to leave buh bye.

I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO JUDGE ME ABOUT MY FAULTS ANYMORE SO PLS WATTPADIANS DON'T START I WILL BLOCK YOU IM THAT SERIOUS

I will delete this soon ok bye