let's set one thing straight

Not for the easily offended read at your own risk.

I stan nct. Nct u, nct dream" nct 127, whatever.

I do.

Trust me on this.

But I don't like TingTo- I mean Taeyong.

I'm sorry but I don't like him.

At all.

I'm not ready to forgive him and probably never will be.
I can rant about tingtong but I don't want to offend more than I already have.

But if you don't agree with my opinion just change the subject or leave because the door is right there bitch it's open for you. I know I'm being really judgemental about tingtong because he doesn't deserve it or some shit. Yet if I read about how you want Jungkook oppar to the point you go yandere simulator for him and I don't say a word and I say one thing about tingtong and you blow up in my fucking face, then dasi run run run to Jungkook oppar because you're about to catch these hands.

If you dont want to deal with my shit the door is wide open for you to leave. I have my reasons and if you don't like it suck it up or buh bye. I can say what I want on this website and no one is forcing you to read it okay. Don't be a bitch about it because I never said you had to do anything or read about what I post.

Also, it's natural to dislike someone let me live a little. Again I love nct so don't accuse me of hating them ok hontey.

By the way this was indirect if you know who you are :)