letter tag

I was tagged by thighseok to write a letter to my bias. I'm doing one to Xiumin of EXO m.

Dear minseok,

I know you're not going to read this at all or even understand what I'm saying if you do. However, let's just go on with this.

I first heard your angelic voice on the radio. That was your song call me bae with Jimin of AOA. You did a great job and I'm in love with your voice. I got into exo this summer but have heard some of your guy's songs like call me baby, mama, overdose, and love me right. While watching all these music videos, I realized you never got to be in the front or get many lines in the songs.

What makes me upset is how badly EXO M is treated and how underrated you, Yixing, and Sehun are. You got into SM by winning a singing competition, yet are always sing background and dance in the back. That makes me feel bad for you. I can tell just by your face that you want to sing more.

I wish I could make SM notice the underrated members of exo, and any other band. I'm not a fake fan, I didn't know you worked out. When I did, I found that so many people decided to like you because of your body, and not your talent. That also makes me very upset, because you're not a walking set of abs. I know that. I'm hoping more people recognize your talent more and not just screaming when you grind a cane.

I really want to meet you, and all of exo to be honest. That would make me very happy, I would probably be crying if I just saw your face in person. Being able to live at the same time as you is a blessing, so is hearing you sing and perform. Even though I can't see you in person right now, I'm hoping I am able to in the near future. Especially since I heard you're going to the military in 2019.

I will miss you so much when you do end up going to the military. I'm not as excited to say some people are happy about it. Even though you dance in the back, rarely get the chance to sing as much as you want to, and is ridiculously underrated, I will be very sad when you leave exo. It just won't be the same. I wasn't there for exo when Kris, Luhan, and Tao left, however I missed the time when they were there.

You might be asking why, since I just said I didn't get into exo at that time. The reason why is because everyone had an equal chance to sing and dance. Every member was able to sing equal parts and every member got to dance in the front. Even though now kyungsoo and jongdae sing half of the song, I will always miss the original twelve memners and how beautiful you all sounded together.

Don't get me wrong, the songs you and the rest of exo write are beautiful either way. I just wish everyone got equal recognition and not have five people sing 80% of the song and the other members get 2% of the song. You're very talented and I'm a little jealous of your talent, to be honest, but you're still very important to exo.

I honestly have fallen in love with you. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a fake fan there for you just because you work out. I love your voice, I could listen to it all day. I find you just adorable and you have a beautiful smile. I would love to just stare at you and hear you sing. That would be more precious to me than any diamond or fancy car. I would be happier than I ever could if I got to see your face in person or even breathe the same air as you. I guess I'm really obsessed.

Even though I am just an underage fan, I will do my best to live and support you no matter what. I'll try my best to support exo as well, and hope that SM realizes theier mistake and starts treating thier artists better. Exo fighting!

Love, http_hobi

I tag all of you