author is pressedt

I am NEOMU NEOMU NEOMU NEO- I'm sorry I- angery. I won't tell my whole life story but basically this bitch A is disrespecting me(L) and so many other people. She has been talking behind my back to MY BEST FRIEND (S) trying to get my friend to like her. A had her chance but she blew it and I'm with S I am very proud of that :^)

Anyways she talks bad about everyone and is very r00d to a lot of people, especially my friends AS, T, and AY. So my friends and I decided to take a stand and sit at a new table just the 5 of us.

Don't ask y if you met her you would want to get away from her too.

We didn't tell her why we moved away, of course, but but that's for another time. S doesn't like A bit A talks to S all the time. Today, A told S trash about me. I was right there too. I won't go into detail but here are some phrases she said:

*insert bitchface and snotty ass voice*

"Oo0h my g0d dId Y0u sEE Wh@t l w0rE today?!21?!21? It d0eSnT EVeN m@tCH HeR jACkET"

"LiKe wHY DiD l gEt SoOo0 maNY PImpLes oVeR THe sUmMer?2?2?"

"Wh@t d0 YoU eVEn $ee iN HeR anYWayS?2?2?"

"Lmao0oO tHosE GRapHIcs arE UgLi. lIkE s0me0ne We kN0w..."
*insert point to my face*

No lie.

By now you might be asking me why I haven't slapped this bitch in the face yet. The answer is simple: I don't want to get suspended. Let me tell you a little story:

Once upon a time, l and A were still friends. A asked L for food and L said she could take some. Instead, A stole her lunchbox and gave it back a week later. L told the principal about it. A cried and lied her way into convincing the principal that L did in fact let A snatch her lunchbox and give it back a week later. This was because she was on the principals good side, and her dad was some fancy lawyer or doctor or something. The principal gave L her very first detention. And that was when their friendship crumbled...

If I got(7) detention for getting my lunchbox stolen, how bad is it going to me when I slap her, or even talk trash to her in her face?

I could be suspended or expelled or get detention for the rest of my life. I don't want that on my permanent record. Ever. My parents will murder me.

SoOo0 there is a slice of my life that may not matter to most.

In short I'm mad at this bitch for trash talking and disrespecting me and my friends k bye