13 (I'm so stupid kms)

Josh sat down on his bed, running his fingers through his bright blue hair. He was extremely nervous, as he had realized that Tyler had never heard his voice or seen him in his "natural habitat". He was scared that Tyler would think that he didn't normally look good and it was just that picture.

Tyler sat on his couch, hovering the mouse over the call button. His heart was beating out of his chest. He was about to FaceTime the person who was making him question his sexuality. No one had ever made him do that. Until now. Oh well, he has to do it, he already promised Josh. Sighing, he clicks the request call button.

"Hi Tyler!" Josh exclaims, happiness flooding through his voice. Tyler can't help but gasp as he sees Josh's face again. He is breathtaking.

"Hi Josh," Tyler replies quietly, anxiety taking over. Why did Josh like him? He could find someone so much better.

"You're making it hard to talk, Tyler, you're so beautiful," Josh said, clearly sincere. Tyler's face flushed red at the statement, as he wasn't used to being complimented. "No I'm not," Tyler muttered.

"Don't put yourself down like that, yes you are," Josh responded, trying to get Tyler to be more comfortable. He was clearly nervous about talking to Josh.

"So what's up?" Josh continued, trying to break the silence. Tyler just looked at Josh, then around his room, before hanging up the call.

He let out a sigh and flopped back on the couch. He hated his anxiety.