Ch.1 The Beginning

The story starts at foal school where filly's and colt's go to class to learn. A orange-yellowish Pegasus is sitting in her seat reading a book. Her mother, Twilight Sparkle, has been prepping her to be the next princess of friendship. The Pegasus is super excited to be the new princess even though she is not an Alicorn.

To the right of her is her best friend Prism Bolt,A dark blue pony who is also a Pegasus. He is a super fast flyer who just can't seem to sit down in his assigned seat. To the left of her is a pony who she dislikes. That pony's name is Dove Blueblood. Dove always brags about being a princess magician in training. StarBurst, the orange-yellowish pony's name, hates bragging. StarBurst knows that just because she is future princess of friendship doesn't mean she should brag.

A few minutes later the bell rings and the teacher walks in and takes a seat at her desk. "Good morning class" she says. "Good morning Mrs. Daisy" the class says in unison. The teacher stands up and walks to the board. "Today I want you guys to explain all about your selfs. For example what you want to be when you grow up, your favorite food, your favorite color all of it" Mrs.daisy explains. "Shall we began" she asks the class. "Yes" says the whole class. "Alright then" says Mrs. daisy. After a couple students have been called its finally StarBurst's turn.

"My name is StarBurst" she explains. "I wish to follow in my mothers hooves steps to becoming the next princess of friendship" StarBurst continues. Dove then laughs so hard she falls out of her seat. "How are you going to become a princess if you just have Alicorn wings" Dove says giggling. "Well you only have a horn" replies StarBurst. "Because both of my parents had horns" says Dove. StarBurst then glares at Dove and continues on. "As I was saying, being the princess of friendship has been my dream" explains Stardust. "Well your dream sucks " shouts Dove.

StarBurst then flys over to Dove and tells her to be quiet. Dove refuses and is about to throw a pencil at StarBurst when the teacher runs over and breaks it up. "Okay StarBurst I think your turn is over. Next is Dove" says the teacher walking back to her desk. "Alright class get ready to be impressed" exclaims Dove. "When I'm older I will be the most magical famous princess magician. I believe I will be more powerful than Twilight Sparkle" Dove explains. "You know my mom is more powerful than you'll ever be" StarBurst yells.

"Stay out of this" Dove screams. "No" screams StarBurst. Dove then growls at StarBurst. "Hey everyone wanna see a magic trick" Dove asks. Everyone nods their heads yes as Dove uses her magic to pull out pencils and pens out of the teacher's cup. She then uses her magic to throw the pens and pencils at StarBurst. StarBurst ducks as all the items get stuck in the wall.

"Hey you could've hurt her" says Prism Bolt. "You stay out of this Prism Bolt"Dove growls. "Just shut up StarBurst and maybe you won't get hurt. "Like your magic is gonna do anything about it, all you can do is lift stuff you'll never be powerful" says StarBurst. "No one talks to me that way" screams Dove. She takes a miniature rock from outside and throws it at StarBurst. Prism Bolt blocks the way having the the rock hit his nose.

"Are you ok" gasps StarBurst. "Yeah I'm ok" says Prism Bolt holding his nose. Mrs. Daisy runs up to him and puts him on her back. "I'm taking you to the nurse" says Mrs. Daisy. "You're coming with me too Dove" says Mrs. Daisy giving her a glare. "You are going to the principle office. Dove makes an upset face. The three of them head to the office as Dove gives StarBurst glare. "You will pay" Dove shouts at stardust. The three leave the classroom as everyone surrounds StarBurst asking if she is okay.