Ch.4 Starburst Coronation

A couple days later it was now StarBurst's  coronation. She was nervous yet excited at the same time, as pinkie would say "she was nervicited". StarBurst had a beautiful dress that was blue and at the bottom it had white ribbons that connected to eachother.

StarBurst'a friend , Prism Bolt, found her waiting behind the doors that lead to the main room, he saw that she was pacing back and fourth and talking to her self. "hey are you alright" says Prism Bolt walking over to StarBurst. "yeah I'm fine......." says StarBurst even though she wasn't. "hey don't worry you'll do great out there" says  Prism Bolt. he then gives her a hug tightly. both of them pull back slowly and start blushing alot. "Prism Bolt! You're father and brother found seats come on!" Says Rainbow Dash, Prism Bolt's mom. "Got to go but i'll see you later" says Prism Bolt walking away.

After Prism Bolt leaves, StarBurst waits for the door to open. The music starts playing and the doors slowly open. StarBurst walks in and sees in the distance the four princesses with there princes and there children. StarBurst finally makes it up there and bows down to all of them. Twilight levitates StarBurst's new crown/element and placed it on StarBurst's head. StarBurst's turns around and the crowd starts cheering , with the loudest being her friends.

"Is there anything you would like to say/ announce" says princess celestia looking over to StarBurst. "yes" says StarBurst. "That I would like to thank my friends, without them I'd probably never retrieved the elements or have the courage to face Dove. So guys come on up" says StarBurst cueing them. Cotton Candy, Mayflower, Golden Apple, Prism Bolt, Turquoise Blitz and Crystal Clarity all come and stand next to StarBurst.

"Thank you so much guys" says StarBurst tearing up. They all get in a group hug. Thus the new generation of friendship rises and starts a new adventure.