Ch.3 The Magic Of Friendship

Dove begins floating in the air with her mane waving up in the air. Dove begins evil laughing. "With these elements i'll be the most powerful pony in equestria" says Dove as the swirl around her so fast the cover her up. The elements end up turning Dove into a freaky looking monster. Her mane was now longer then usually , way longer. Her hooves looked just like Big Macintosh's. Her tail looked like a lions tail and her cape now looked like a black ripped up cape.

"What now What now" says Dove pondering. "I know get rid of anyone who will try and stop me" says Dove making a evil grin. She uses her magic to crack the ground underneath the 7. The ground breaks apart causing the 7 to fall. Dove then uses her magic to cover the top so they can't get out. "Without my magic powers you can't escape now" Dove says as she laughs and walks away to take over equestria. The 7 are falling as StarBurst quickly speaks. "Quick everyone who has wings fly and catch someone who doesn't" says StarBurst starting to fly. Turquoise Blitz , StarBurst and Prism Bolt start to fly. Turquoise Blitz catches both Mayflower and Crystal Clarity. Prism Bolt catches Golden Apple and StarBurst catches Cotton Candy. "Okay lets all go to the top and stop Dove" says StarBurt flying up. "umm that might be a problem" says Prism Bolt already at the top. StarBurst reaches the top and sees its blocked up. "no no no no , how are we gonna escape we can't fly forever while holding some of our friends too. and what about my mom without the elements or her friends with her right now she can't fight of Dove" says StarBurst panicking almost dropping Cotton Candy.

"Calm down , we'll be fine" says Cotton Candy trying to calm stardust so she doesn't drop her. "Yeah StarBurst we will figure a way out" says Turquoise Blitz . " And we will figure out together" says Crystal Clarity. StarBurst then remembers what her mom said to her before she left....... "Magic doesn't always come from the horn". Suddenly Stardust eyes glow pure white as a burst of light breaks the top the ground allowing the 7 to escape. "Woah what was that" says Prism Bolt setting Golden Apple down. "The magic of friendship" says StarBurst in a confident voice. "Now come on we have to stop Dove" says StarBurst leading the other 6. The 7 run out of the cave and try to go stop Dove.

(Back at Ponyville) Dove is using her magic to start to destroy ponyville , causing mini earthquakes. "Bow down to your knew leader" says Dove still using her magic and heading to Twilights castle. "You are not their ruler" says StarBurst with a furious look on her face. Dove turns around. "What, how did you escape" says Dove ready to use her magic again on them. "By the most powerful magic of all" says StarBurst. "But I'm the only one with the powerful magic" Says Dove getting jealous and more angry. "That's not completely true...... you see magic doesn't always come from the horn my mom helped me realize that and my friends made the magic actually work" says StarBurst. The elements that were still circling around Dove go over to the 7.

Stardust starts....." For Turquoise Blitz being generous and staying and giving up being a model for his mom represents generosity". The element of generosity splits in half and becomes a full purple element of generosity and it floats over to gem blaze and stays over top of him. "For  Prism Bolt staying with his friends even if it could have made him lame, represents the element of loyalty" the element of loyalty floats to Prism Bolt and stays floating over top of him. "For cotton candy being her funny self and make me laugh and smile again so I could continue my journey represents the element of laughter" the element of laughter floats over to cotton candy and continues floating over her head. "For Mayflower being kind when I needed it represents the element of kindness" the element of kindness floats over to Mayflower and stays floating above her head. "For Crystal Clarity inspiring us to go in the forest to find the elements represents a new element and i'll call it the element of inspiration" the other half of the element of generosity turns into a full element that's green and floats above Crystal Clarity's head. "and for golden apple being honest and telling the truth to us" represents the element of honesty" the element of honesty floats over to golden apple and floats above his head.

"You see dove , you may have a horn with alot of magic abilities but its not the most powerful magic of all, the magic of friendship is one of the most important magic of all and it is something you don't have" says StarBurst being the most serious shes ever been her life. Then the element of magic floats over to her and stays above her head. It causes all the elements to once again turn into necklaces and place there selfs on StarBurst's friends while the element of magic turns into a crown and goes on StarBurst's head. They all float into a group with a big ball of light around the and a rainbow shoots out the top and curving down word to Dove. The rainbow hits Dove and doesn't hurt her but turns her back to normal. "Well done StarBurst" says Twilight who was watching the whole time from her castle balcony.

The rainbow and the ball of light disappear but little magic particles fall from the air. Stardust and the other 6 are laying on the floor all knocked out from what just happened. StarBurst opens her eyes to see Dove also laying on the floor but tearing up. The 7 get up from the floor and walk over to Dove. "All I wanted was to be as magical as Princess Twilight" says Dove crying. "And you can just not being a villain" says StarBurst standing in front of Dove. "I didn't mean to turn into a evil pony, I just meant to use the elements to be powerful" says Dove looking up at StarBurst with tears rolling down her face. "You could have just asked my mom to teach you" says StarBurst lending her hoof to Dove. Dove puts her hoof in StarBurst's hoof and StarBurst pulls her up.

"You're right, how could i've been so cruel and stupid" says Dove. "I'm sorry for all the things I've done in the past and now.......can you forgive me?...." says Dove trying to smile , for once not in a evil way. "Well I guess I can forgive you but I'm going to tell my mom everything and see what the punishment is" says StarBurst staring at Dove strait in the eyes. "Okay......i guess I do deserve a punishment" says Dove putting her head down In shame.

StarBurst with Dove and the other 6 return to Twilights castle. "Mom I'm back with the elements" says StarBurst walking in. "Great honey......wait there in necklaces and a crown?" says twilight pretending to not know what happened. "Well Dove who I brought with me turned into a crazy monster and we used the elements to defeat her evil form" says StarBurst. "Great just as I planned you to" says Twilight smiling. "Huh" says StarBurst and the other 7. "I knew sending you on this trip to retrieve the elements would embrace the magic of friendship inside you something I knew you did not have that much of" says Twilight walking around. "by embracing this side of you I knew you could become either a true princess of friendship or a great leader as a royal guard" says Twilight now staring at StarBurst. "It was definitely not my plan to have Dove turn into a villain......" says Twilight glaring at Dove. "But either way it made you embrace the magic of friendship" says Twilight smiling at all of them.

"But what is the punishment for Dove" asked StarBurst. "Nothing" says twilight. "huh" says StarBurst confused. "You see you're gonna get used to villains around but you can't just punish them....... the magic of friendship should be already enough to teach them a lesson" says twilight. "oh" says StarBurst. "but what I wanna know is that if you wanna be a princess or a royal guard" says twilight getting closer to stardust. "Well how about both" says StarBurst. "Well it isn't allowed..." says twilight staring down stardust. "trust me mom I can handle both I promise" says StarBurst confidently.

"Well then how about you become the royal guard of friend ship!" says twilight. "That's perfect" say StarBurst smiling.