Chapter Eleven

After we ate we all walked to the venue to hang out in the dressing room before soundcheck and the show. That was the perfect free time I had to talk to Taylor fully and figure things out. Everyone sat down on the couches or messed around with little game machines.

I didn't exactly have a private spot for this phone conversation other then the bathroom which everyone shared so I couldn't exactly walk in there. I just walked towards the back of the room. I knew Luke was confused on who I had to call since the last thing he knew was I had nobody but the boys.

I dialed Taylor's Number and heard it ring twice before she picked up.

"Hello?"

"It's me" I say through the phone and she sighs. "I need you to tell me everything" I add on.

"Well you ran after he was arrested..." She trials off and I groan.

"Stop bringing what I did up!" I snap. All the boys heads whip around to face me and I awkwardly look away. The room was quiet so everyone just heard my voice talking to an unknown source.

"She met this guy at a bar down town. He was hot not going to lie! Totally her type with the whole bad boy look and they hooked up by the end of the night" Nothing to be shocked about Carly was known for hooking up with guys.

"Continue" I tell her.

"Well she woke up the next morning sobered up and took a look around her surroundings when she found out where she was. She recognized sex toys all over the room and got extremely uneasy. She wanted to sneak out so badly but he had woken up and practically raped her against her will. It's been 3 weeks and he's got her coming over 5 times a day for sex and all whacky stuff . If she doesn't she's whipped or slapped. At first it was just him but then the man who did it to you got out of jail and turned out to be the boy's father. He joined in on the fun... Lauren it's really bad" Taylor started to cry.

My heart was in my stomach as I gasped covering my mouth. My eyes were watering thinking about what happened just a few years ago. "Has she been telling you this?" I ask my voice cracking.

"Yeah in secret she's practically watched 24/7 and she threatened me to not tell the police or bad things would happen to her. The father is very angry you got him arrested Lauren!" She freaks out over the phone. My heart was beating so fast.

"Is there anyway I can get in touch with Carly?" I ask her freaked out ignoring the constant glances I'm receiving from the boys.

"They hacked into her phone they'll know you called. They'll know you know what's happening" Taylor replies.

"Fucking hell" I curse terrified.

"I thought it was all over" I admit letting my self cry. All the boys were watching me cry. Luke stood up and walked over to me and I shook my head at him to sit back down.

"Taylor you know why I left right?" I ask her "I just after what happened I couldn't be around anyone."

"I know Lauren I'm so sorry for not coming to find you" She sobs.

"It's okay. Do I need to fly out and come help get her out of this situation?" I ask.

"No, Don't you dare Lau-" Taylor gets cut off by a familiar manly voice.

"Taylor" He speaks and I knew she was secretly pretending not to be on the phone with me.

"What do you want?" Her shaky voice speaks out.

"You haven't heard from that friend of yours Lauren right?" My eyes widened as I mute my side of the phone and let out a huge sob.

"Um no were not friends" She answers.