Chapter Fourteen

I understood where Luke was coming from, I really did but I did not appreciate how rude he was being to my "protection" aka Liam. He was being obnoxious and now even rude to me.

"Why can't you just trust me and let me protect you?!" he argues as I cross my arms. 

"because you're not always by my side and honestly this guy knows a lot more then you" I reply back. He rolls his eyes at me. I shove past him to the door. "I'm done with this conversation!" I state. 

"We'll I'm not!" He exclaims angry as I reach for the door handle opening the door he raises his voice "Walk away from me, real mature!" 

Everyone in the room faces us with wide eyes. I whip my head back around to face him. He was angry, at his boiling point. "Don't you raise your voice at me!" I raise mine back.

"We'll maybe if you would just fucking listen I wouldn't have to" He exclaims. I get up all in his grill. "your the one who's not fucking listening to me" I say back

Ashton steps in between us pushing us away from one another. "let's all calm down here" he states. "Lauren go take a walk with Michael, Luke you stay here with Calum and I"

Michael and I start strolling down the hallway when he begins to speak. " I know". I turn to face him with a confused look spread across my face. "I know about you and Luke..." He trails off. I gulp and look down at my feet.

"It's ok, I've always thought you were mean't for one another, must be strange fighting with him?" I was a little taken back with Michael knowing. Had Luke spilt the secret? 

"Yeah it's strange" I answer back awkwardly. "How do you know about the two of us?" 

"Well I did catch you making out once but Luke kinda said something to all of us, accidentally of course but it's okay we support you two!" He happily tells me. We reach back to the room and my eyes Flickr over to Luke who's starring directly at mine. He stands up and walks over to me. "let's talk" I nod and we walk back out together. 

"I'm sorry for yelling at you and not listening. I don't like fighting with you, you mean a lot to me and I'm just worried about everything going on. I also may have hinted at the guys that we are together so please don't be mad." He rambles grabbing my hands

"I'm sorry too" I say pulling him closer. He pulls me to his chest and he kisses my head. "I'm scared Luke" I say my voice cracking In the end.

"I know, but it will be okay, I promise" He tells me softly. Luke always made me feel safe. 

"God it feels so good to be in your arms, it's the only place I feel safe" I tell him pushing my self into him. He took my hands and led me down the hallway into an empty room with a couch. "Let's spend sometime alone" he mumbles pulling me down on the couch besides him. We sat quiet for a few moments enjoying one another's company. "it's kind of crazy how we were brought to one another" Luke says.

"yeah it really is" I reply thinking back to the bar and my past life. "God my life was such a mess and it partially still is but it's defiantly gotten better"

Luke came into my life so fast and the feeling of maybe love shines so bright through me. I don't think I've ever felt this way so much about anyone. It was different but I absolutely love it. Ever since I've met him life has become a complete thrill and I don't want that feeling to stop. Doing things, running away, It all makes me feel so alive. I'm craving that crazy thrill. 

"god I love you" I hear Luke mumble taking me away from my thoughts. I sit straight up looking back at him. "What?" I say in a soft tone. He places his two hands over mine and looks directly into my eye's.

"I know that is so crazy of me, but god I am crazy in love with you and I don't think time defines love, I think the people do. You make me wanna do crazy things and the love I have for you make's me feel such a high" He says

"it's not crazy because I feel the same way. Im in love you, you make me feel something I've never felt before, I know that I'm in love with you in such a crazy way that I'd marry you in a heartbeat kind of love." I tell him and he immediately presses his lips to mine. The kiss was tons of things, passion, romance, hunger, and love. It was a kiss you could crave forever no matter how many time's it had happened. We pull away.

"Let's do it then" he says in the most serious tone ever. My eyes do wide. Was he serious. Would I want to? 

"Huh?" I ask making sure I was hearing this right. He stands up with excitement in his eyes as he began to pace and ramble off his crazy idea.

"Let's run away to Vegas, I have four days off, We don't tell them we just go and we get married and we honeymoon and love one another. I'll be you the most amazing ring when we get their. I know a proposal and a wedding is romantic but you've been through that process and you didn't enjoy it. "

"Okay, let's do it." I state and he grins widely wrapping his arms around my body and lifting me off of the ground. " I could love you forever" he tells me as he goes into kiss me again. We break away and I remind him that his show is soon and we should get back to the boys. He intwined our hands together kissing the top of mine softly as we walk back.

"aw their back and officially confirming their dating" Michael says excitedly and I giggle as I break away from Luke grabbing my laptop. I then walk past him again and he winks at me. Little do they know that just in the glimpse of a few hours Luke and I will be jet setting off to Vegas to get married. 

Although Sam was here to protect me I would defiantly not let him know either just incase he was lying and could tell the father where I was heading. Again if fans spot us everyone will know anyway but I guess that's just another part of the thrill.