Austin and Ally ('Till The End)

Ally's POV

Today Austin and I were going to meet up at sonic boom and work on a new song. I really missed talking to him like we used talk alot before Kiara came into the picture.

"Hey Ally," I hear a voice say behind me. "Oh hey Austin i didn't hear you come in," i replied. He smiled and replied,"I'm just so excited to work on this new song." I giggle a little and say,"Yeah me too let's get started."Austin walked over and sat on the left side of the piano bench as always and i sat on the right side.We played the melody to the new song, as we were singing... (together) I Think About You every morning when i open my eyes, are hands suddenly touch and Austin and I are looking into eachother's eyes and smiling.

"You have the most beautiful eyes ever, Ally," Austin says and does a slight laugh."Thank you Austin ,"I replied.

Soon we were just sitting there looking into eachother's eyes with our hands still together, and all of a sudden he leans in to kiss me. My heart started racing i thought i was going to faint. Our lips finally met and i felt sparks in my stomach OMG I am kissing the most wonderful guy in the world.I never wanted to stop, he moved his hands around my waist and i put my arms around his neck pulling him closer and closer.