Austin and Ally ('Till The End)

AUSTIN POV

It's been 3 months since Ally and I started dating and I was soooooooooooooooo happy I was in love and it was great.

"Hey Austin,"Ally says walking up to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey Ally"I replied accepting her hug.

 We pulled away and i leaned in for a kiss she kissed me back after 5 seconds we pulled away and stared into eachother's eyes and and she smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling?"I asked

 "Because I am so in love with the person i am smiling at,"She replied.

  All i could do was smile because i felt the exact same way. Before Ally and i started dating i couldn't even imagine myself with some like her, someone with so much love and beauty that it could kill me. I was still looking into her chocolate brown eyes when we heard a crash sound come from Sonic Boom. We looked at eachother and ran towards Sonic Boom, when we got there we saw Dallas, he was standing over all the smashed instruments.

 "What are you doing here,Dallas,"Ally asked with a pained look on her face as she looked around the store at the broken instruments.

 "It's not fair i was on my way to tell you that i have loved you since i first met you and when i was walking over here i saw you and Austin kissing,"Dallas replied with anger and frustration.