My Chance

Austin’s POV          

Today is the day I will tell Ally that I’m in love with her. I am hoping she feels the same way because if she doesn’t I might just die and believe me I am too young for that. I got up and went to take a shower, and got dressed then went to Sonic Boom. I walked in just as Ally was walking down the stairs. “Hey Austin,” she said. I replied with a wave because I was too nervous to talk, but I needed to tell her something. I took a deep breath and said, “Ally will you go out with me tonight?” She smiled really big and nodded, “Great,” I replied “Pick you up at 7.” She said, “Ok.” I walked out of Sonic Boom and jumped really high and said, “Yes nailed it.” I went home to go make this date with Ally perfect. I know we already went out on our first date but I still want this to be perfect. It has to be perfect. I will take her to olive Garden and then we will go for a walk in the moonlight on the beach then that’s where I will tell her how I feel.

Ally’s POV

Austin looked really nervous when he walked in I wonder what’s on his mind. I hope he isn’t thinking about breaking up with me, because that would just about crush all the happiness I have left after the whole Dallas thing. I went to tell my dad about my date with Austin so I could go home and get ready since it was already 4:00 hopefully I can tell him I love him. When I got home I immediately went up to my room to get ready. I got in the shower and scrubbed my body with my strawberry soap and washed my hair with my also strawberry shampoo rinsed and got out. Once I dried off my body I went straight to blow drying my hair I could figure out what to do with it or what to wear or how my makeup should be, so I decided to call Trish and she said she would be right over of course after her screaming fit about the date itself. 5 minutes later the doorbell rang and I went to answer it of course after I put on my robe as soon as I let her in she closed the door and pulled me up the stairs and pushed me to my vanity. We decided to straighten my hair, with that she made my makeup have a natural look to it, she walked into my closet and pulled out this blue high-low dress with black heels to go with it. She looked at me for approval and I nodded, I took the dress and ran to the bathroom to put it on as soon as I was done I walked out and spun around for her. “You look absolutely beautiful, Ally,” she said with a smile. “Thank you so much for your help Trish I wouldn’t look this great if it hadn’t been for you,” I replied. I looked at the time to see that I had a minute until 7, just as I had done that the doorbell rang I walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal a very nervous Austin. “Wow Ally you look gorgeous,” he said his voice shaking slightly. I replied with a slight chuckle, “You don’t look to bad yourself, Austin.” He held out his arm for me and I gladly took it and turned around to wave bye to Trish, Austin walked me to his car and opened the door for me. After I was safely inside he ran over to his side and hopped in.

Comment how you want me to continue it. BTW there will be a big surprise in the next chapter that I bet nobody ever saw coming.