Austin and Ally ('Till The End)

Ally's POV

"Dallas," I started, " I've told you many times that I don't love you at all and probably... never will." I saw the tears form in his eyes but i couldn't tell if it was sadness or anger but either way i still felt guilty. I have never seen a man cry before. "But Ally, we were meant to be together," Dallas said to me. Then i looked up at Austin and saw a glint of anger upon his eyes probably from what Dallas had just said. I shook my head no at Dallas and he walked away without another word said from his mouth, I was gonna walk after him to apologize but Austin just shook his head and pulled me into a hug, a little while after i let go and took a step back to scan the room. It was a mess everything was smashed, ripped apart, and scattered all around the floor I couldn't believe my eyes. If Dallas really meant what he said about loving me then he wouldn't have this. Tears starting pouring out of my eyes as I sobbed and fell to the floor, Austin was immediately at my side holding and rocking me to calm me down. 

Sorry I'm Having writer's block comment some ideas to help me with the story im completely out of ideas to finish this chapter please continue to vote and read. Thank You guys!!!!:)