The Surprise

Ally’s POV                                                                                                    

Today Austin said he had a surprise for me. Ever since Dallas came and destroyed Sonic Boom I haven’t been doing anything but helping my dad repair all the broken things. I still can’t believe what he said to me and in front of Austin, if he saw us kissing in the mall then he knew we were together obviously, but he still said he loved me in front of him. But I don’t care about that anymore I’m turning a new page in my life and it’s with Austin so Dallas can shove it.

Austin walked in with Dez to his left; he smiled and waved at me. I don’t know why, but I blushed and he laughed. Austin came around the counter and hugged me, he asked me if we could talk in the practice room and I said yes. We walked up stairs and closed the door he said, “Ally, I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with Me.” He looked nervous. I just smiled and replied, “I would love to go on a date with you Austin.” “Great, pick you up at 7, dress nice,” he replied with a blush. After he stayed and talked then left saying he had to go get him and our date ready, I looked at the time to see it was around 5:30 so I had an hour and a half to get ready for my date.

  I was finished around 6:50 I was wearing a skin tight black dress (thanks to my mom) and black high heels I had curled my chestnut brown hair to perfection and let it fall down my back. Just like he promised Austin was here at 7 on the dot in a suit. He looked handsome to so they least, but when he say me he did a double take, I blushed at the way he was looking at me. He held his arm out with a heartwarming smile and asked, “You ready to go?” I just nodded too excited to say anything he just shook his head and laughed as he pulled me to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in he closed the door then rushed to the other side of the car and got in, and off we were into the night for our hopefully good date. After about 30 minutes or so we pulled up into and expensive looking restaurant, Austin got out and came over to my side of the car and helped me out of the car. We walked hand in hand into the place and got our table that he had reserved. Once we got to the table Austin pulled out my chair and I sat down with a quiet thank you to him once we were settled in at our table we got our drinks and were looking for food Austin broke the silence first, “What are you getting?” “I don’t know,” I replied nicely. He just nodded his head and looked down. The waiter came back and took our orders Austin and I just ended up getting steak with a salad on the side. As we were eating Austin asked, “So how is your food?” “It’s delicious and yours,” I replied. “It’s awesome,” he answered. When we finished Austin paid the check and we went for a walk on the beach I took my shoes off and held them in my right hand as my left was currently in Austin’s swinging back and forward, we just talked about random things; Austin led us back to the car and drove me home after an hour of walking on the beach, we pulled up to my house and got out he walked me up to my door and pulled me to him. We have already kissed before so it wasn’t as special but it still felt better than anything else I have ever felt before in my life, it felt like he was putting all his passion and love for me into this one kiss like he would never do it again. After a few more seconds we pulled away for air Austin said in a husky voice, “Goodnight Ally.” I replied in a quiet voice, “Goodnight Austin.” He gave me another peck, waved and walked back to his car got in waved again and drove away. I walked in the house and leaned against the door sliding down. Wow was all I could think. BEST.DATE.EVER.