Prologue

Its just a normal day for a boy named Jackson Overland. His favorite season which is winter is happening that day.

The cold air seems to tease him and the snowflakes that is gracefully falling like they want to comfort him.

He smiled at the majestic sight of the winter. Its quiet and cold but it doesn't matter to him. Its soothing.

"Just another day 'till my birthday." He whispered in the chilly air. The breeze blow at his face like they want to greet him a happy birthday.

Jackson grinned as he felt it. He slowly walk in the pathway that is covered in thick snow.

His brown hair is being covered by a small amount of it as his thick clothes hug his body for warmth.

Such a lovely day. He thought. But then it all changed when his birthday came. Tragedic. Its so terrifying.

The should-be-happy-day become a deadly and misery one. Its his worst nightmare for everything change from his life to death.

The day of his birth should be the happiest of all the time. The most special day! The most treasured time.

Life is cruel. It changes your happy life to pain and death. But what can say, life is like that and will always be like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my melting heart snowgies! Is it good?! Wonderful?! Sad? Tragedic?!!!!

Im one annoying girl, right?! Hehehe, it runs in my blood guys. It will always be in my blood

*wears a black eyeglasses*

Me: Sup.....

Anyways, I just want you to know that Im gonna make you all to like this and be contented.

The prologue might be short but that's how I write. I love cliffhangers.

Random Someone: Geez.... That's rude.

Me: Shuddup! *takes out a large amount of snowballs* Fire!!!

*Few minutes later*
Me: You will die!!!

The 'someone': Never!

Me: *fire some more snowballs*

*More minutes later*
Me: Take that! *throw snowball straight in the 'someone's mouth*

That 'someone': Mhrrrrhrrrmmmrhr!

And that's it guys!

*cover the 'someone's' body with snow*

Byeeeee!

*stuff a carrot in the 'someone's' mouth that is full with snow and left him*

Bwahhahahaha! Im so merciful!