Story behind my life

Jack roam around his dark and cold castle. Its so creepy and empty. He stare bluntly on his surrounding.

His history that keeps on haunting him, captured his mind and then everything played like a movie.

(Movie?! *takes out a bowl of popcorn and 3D glasses*)

Flashback~~~
Its his birthday. The happiest moment of his life where his family will spend the day with eachother.

Its just a normal birthday but for him its a special one. His mother cooking foods for him.

Her sister, Emma who is busy on wrapping his present inside her room and his father who is out to find him a gift.

Just then, his mother came in the scene. "Jack? C'mon! Your father is waiting for us in the forest!"

Jack happily take his brown cape and run down. "Why?" He smiled. "Its a surprise!" She giggled as Emma came down.

"Okay, Im done!" She smirked, hugging a box with blue wrapper. They all head towards the forest and there he find his father.

"Happy birthday, Jack!" They happily yelled and there, a frozen pond is lying. Jack take off his shoes.

His brown eyes, sparkled in excitement. He jump on the ice even if he's just barefooted. He didn't mind the cold at all.

"C'mron, Ems!" Jack called at his younger sister." She quickly step in the pond and she wobbled. "Hold on!"

Jack quickly glide beside her sister and carefully lead her. They gracefully slide back and forth.

"This is awesome!" Emma squealed in delight." Jack's parents look at them, while hugging each others.

The family treasured their happy moment. But life is cruel and so is the fate, the moment ended quickly.

"Enjoying your time, Overlands?" Someone asked. The family, look at the figure, terrified because of its sudden appearing from nowhere.

"Who are you?!" Jim, Jack's father, bravely asked the mysterious person behind the shadows of the trees.

"Im just your worst nightmare." Then, a blast of blackish smoke, erupted in the air.

Jackson quickly held her sister protectively from any dangers that might happen. Emma cried on his shirt because she's frightened.

Jackson heard noises like something is zooming around them in a fast rate until screams are heard.

"Mom! Dad!" Jackson scream. After the ruckus, the smoke diminished in the thin air and so is Jack's braveness on what he saw.

The leaves drop on the ground as the trees stop their shakings. The animals near the view, retreated as the sun seems to hide behind the clouds.

"Mom? Dad?" Jackson called. Because, there is most terrifying thing behind all those screams.

His parents are killed. They're severely wounded with those deep slices and bloods.

But what gives him shivers, are the fact that his parents are hanging on the trees. Their necks are tied by the ropes as the other ends are tied in the branches.

They're hanging lifelessly. Their eyes, open like they're screaming for revenge and sorrow, sadness and fear.

The bloods are dripping down as the killer stay in the middle. "Now, the trees got wonderful decorations for the upcoming christmas." He insanely laughed.

"Your a psychopath." Jackson murmured, shocked. "Come again." Jackson glared at him, murderously.

"Your a wicked and mercilessly psychopathic idiot." He hissed, venoms dripping in his voice.

"Why, thank you." That's when the air forcefully push Jack backwards. His grip, loosen from his sister. "Jack!"

"Emma!" Then, the man appeared at the edge of the ice. "Now, I want a fish in an aquarium." The killer smirked.

He tap the ice and a loud scream shook the forest. "Emma!" That's Jackson's last words that Emma will ever hear.

The last ever words that she dreamed to be happy but it ended to be sad and scared. "Emma." The words came out in a whisper.

"And now, to complete the Christmas. A someone to enjoy the Christmas tragedy."

The killer wave his hand as Jackson float on the air. He snap his slender fingers and cold air broke the wind.

When the smoke is out, there is Jackson who changed. His brown hair that looks soft changed to a black one who looks dark.

His warm brown eyes that looks welcoming changed to black that looks cold, scary and pure evil.

His fair skin that is warm becomes pale like the purest snow and as cold like ice.

His personality that changed fom sweetness to dark. His old mind screamed for revenge. But he's a prison of the cold ones.

"There. Now I will tell you, the curse your feeling should remain forever unless someone break it. Your dark side will control you when ever it wants."

"But then, your life will have another thing for I will make an ice flower. The flower will resemble as your life."

"Everytime it will darken, your evil side will take control and everytime a petal fell your life is near to its death."

Jackson inside, was locked by the evil beast in a dark cage that has no escape. He sadly drop down and stare at the eyes.

Inside he can see, the out where he once spend his worthy life. But then, he feels worthless now.

Who wouldn't if your family is dead and your drowning in fear? Who wouldn't if your locked in a nightmare?

Who wouldn't if you can only have a control whenever the dark is at rest? And who wouldn't if your a living darkness itself?

Flashback ends~~~
*puts the popcorn away* The feels bro.

Who felt this feeling called sadness? And who felt like crying?

😭😭😭 *looks at back at the words* ME!!!

This part is insane! Who's with me?! Anyways, can you answer my questions? And to make it fair, I'll answer it too!

Now lets start....
And below is the answers!

1.) Who do you prefer Elsa or Jack?
2.) Chocolates or Marshmallows?
3.) Kristanna or Merricup?
4.) Who would you pick for Hiccup? Astrid or Merida?
5.) Do you like unicorns or not?
6.) Sympathy or sorry?
7.) Kill or be killed?
8.) Do you squeal or do you scream?
9.) Quotes of Pick up lines?
10.) Be cold to everyone or Ignore your friends?

The answers are....
1.) Geezzzz, this is hard! I like them both. And it will never change (me and you....)
2.) Okay! Im with chocolates!
3.) Well..... I suppport them in same level so Im with..... Jelsa!
4.) No offense for Hiccstrid but I really love Merricup!
5.) Ummm no. I dont like unicorns, sorry but I do love their sparkles! Next!
6.) Okay, Im with sympathy, dont ask me why. XD!!!
7.) Of course! Kill! *takes out a cursed sword and stab the killer multiple times*
8.) Of course, Im with scream. You wanna know why? Well, I can't squeal. Ehhh not that type of girl.
9.) Im not good at quotes nor the pickup lines so.... I'll go with nothing hehe...
10.) This is hard! Why did I ever put this question?! But then, for all of yah, I'll go with 'cold' one.

Well, thats it! Just answer it by sending me messages in my wattpad email.

Love ya heart melting snowgies!